Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Who do you look like?

Discussion in 'General' started by stew12, Aug 6, 2007.

1. i remind myself of a sexy beast.

2. Well, until today I cant remember anyone telling me i look like anyone besides my brother, but today i was told i look like matt damon... MATT DAMON (as said in Team America)

3. When I was little people said that I looked like the little girl that turned into a blueberry in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I've also been told I look like the girl from Casper.. who knows.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

If you upload your pic here, they'll tell you who you look like :p

4. i uploaded my picture onto that site, and all it said was "we are so sorry". what do you think they mean???

5. two people have told me i look like donny darko when i wear my hood

[​IMG]

6. I have no idea, but apparently I still look like Christina Ricci apparently lol Maybe you have to sign up first? I did

7. a few chicks told me i look like lil rob ..except im a foot taller than that midget..most of you don't know who he is but thats what they tell me.

8. People often say I look like Mac daddy PIMP. :D:smoking:

9. A couple people I know think i look like Johnny Knoxville. I've been told I look like Ashton Kutcher before :)mad:).

And some chick i met at the coffee shop thought I looked like Tom from Myspace >.>

10. Some people say I look like Hugh Grant, which is wierd because my first name IS Grant.

You be the judge:
    [​IMG]

Yeah, my face is always like that... or not. Jk, it's hard to tell with the facial expression and beanie, but i'm always wearing the beanie.

11. JollyRanger's links said I look like Luke Skywalker!! The Force is with me. :D

[​IMG]

LOL and it also said I look like P. Diddy... haha it's stretchin it a little bit but entertaining, none the less.

12. John Lennon apparently.

13. 3 people told me I looked like johnny depp.

Edit - Just remembered, also been told I look like judd nelson.

14. According to myheritage, I look like Clara Bow.

But then again, my third result was Hugh Jackman... :p

15. This series of PMs happened a while ago after some dude posted in my thread and implied that he knew who I was, but I didn't recognize anything about him. Here's our PMs back and forth:

It ain't someone famous....hell, it ain't even someone I KNOW, but that's what happened haha.

16. ^ Weird.

People said I looked like good ol' Donnie. When my hair was short, lots of people said I looked just like Ed Norton. Cool I guess, he's a pretty good actor.

Edit: Also forgot Johnny Knoxville, for serious a few of my pals wouldn't stop calling me Johnny, I got so pissed.

17. I tried a bunch of pictures and got Dougie Poynter a couple of times.
    [​IMG]

I had to Wiki him to figure out who he was. I guess he's in a British band.

18. I've been compared to Andre the Giant and Highlander

;_;

19. ive heard vin diesel a few times and then also some other guy but i forget who it was.