Who do you have to sleep with to become a mod?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 21, 2003.

1. Who do you have to sleep with to become a mod?

2. From what I can tell it's Ashley Judd

3. HAHAHAHAHA!

4. Ashley Judd?????

shit.. i wanna be a mod!!!

oh the things i would do to her.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

5. One thing's for sure- it ain't gonna be a human- hope you're into beastiality.

6. No way!! You have to make sweet passionate love to NuBB's Ice Cream Man friend :D

7. arhhhhhhhhh,arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

8. Bend over digit! lol

You have to let Nubbins have a go at ya.

The ya have to go to critters and let the Kangaroos take their turn!!!!!!

Then when you think your done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets just say.............................................. there is always one more thing!

9. IMHO I don't think people that continously flame other countries should become moderators.

10. Budhead's just jokin :)

I say that if the person wanting to become and mod is a hot meber of the female species, then they have to sleep with me :D

otherwise, you'll have to settle for the Ice Cream Man.

sorry, but rules are rules!

11. hahahah! thats lucky for me.... i dont want to be a mod anyway. i'm not power crazed. ;p

lady x, i hope you're not insinuating that I flame other peoples countries!!! are you?

12. Now, why would I accuse YOU of such a thing?

13. *looks at LadyX's avatar and thinks of Drew Barrymore naked*

what? huh?

sorry.

14. I'd vote for digit whether he liked the country I live in or not, but mods aren't democratically elected so it doesn't matter

15. even if mods were elected in i got voted in, i would decline such a possition. i dont want to be a mod. i just wanted to know who other people were sleeping with for power. lol.

i think some people could use a little more healthy distrust of their government. i thought everyone realised that politicians were up there with lawyers for being "ecconomical with the truth".

even though you havnt yet dirrectly accused me of such, i still feel accused and as such, need to defend myself. i do not "flame" other nations. thats the type of thing a little war luvvin kiddie would do. and a war luvvin kiddie, i most certainly am not.

16. hey I didnt sleep with anyone!!!!

whats THAT about?!?!?!?!?!

where IS rmjl anyway!??!!??!!??!?!!?!?!?

17. You never showed up!!!!!

I hope RMJL is doing OK!

18. soooooo...what are yea saying there was a group thing?! hmmmm....i dont recall any invite...or was it in some secret lingo mod code that I was probably just to hammered to realize the winky winks...
    rmjl did drop us a line. a very short line. she will be around more I believe. I hope I wasnt just making that up in my head though...I do still have high hopes, maybe I can get a late lay?

19. i was gonna post something funny but you guys got me spooked...

where is rumjil? does anyone know whats up?
    did i miss the post somewhere when she told us that nothing sinister was going on and that she's ok....?

*spooked bigtime*

20. Go on with ya funny self!

shes having wild crazy sex and loves leaving us in anticipation for good stories...