Who did you vote for in the 2008 Presidential Elections?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mitchellpk123, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Hello,

Who did you vote for in the 2008 Presidential Elections?

John McCain and Sarah Palin.

I voted for Romney in the Primary, but it was so clear McCain was going to win the Repub Primary, our candidate was chosen after Super Tuesday, we didn't have an Obama/Clinton-like struggle on the Right.

Never liked him, thought Palin underqualied, thought his campaign stunk, but then, I don't think any Repub was gonna beat Obama, he was too charasmatic and there were just too many sheep.

2. Bob Barr. Didn't want Obama, didn't want McCain. Yet another Shit Sandwich vs Giant Douche election.

3. I used to have a button that said

"Dont be a hater, VOTE RALPH NADER!" made me laugh a lot.

I threw my vote away on Ron Paul... but I was wearing an Obama smoking weed shirt when I went to vote.

4. ^^ if you went out and voted.. then you didn't throw anything away.

5. Hey man, I did go and do my thing... but it WAS A WASTE. wont type a rant about our crap government and all the dirty people in it, but im my eyes, even Ron Paul wouldve probably been dirty and not worth it after he won

6. yeah you gotta be dirty to have a chance to win..

7. Ron Paul in the primary. Voted Mcain/Palin to spite all my dumbass friends who voted Obama (electoral college makes my NYGOP general election vote null unless we have another Reagan). Regret not just writing RP in though.

8. i voted for ron paul in the primary and mccain/palin in the election...wasn't really a big fan of them but i really really didn't like what i saw in obama...just seemed like another corrupt politician out of chicago with no experience and that was power hungry and heyy i was right and now all the people who voted for obama are realizing how much they screwed up (i know atleast 10 people that voted for obama and feel like idiots now for believing all his lies throughout his campaign)....although who knows how mccain would of fared but i would like to think it would of been a better job then what obama is doing

9. .

chars

10. I voted McCain.

I didn't want a president with Obama's political ideology in power with both houses under democratic rule.

As far as McCain's ability to govern......well lets just say he was an average in a field of averages. They all sucked.

11. no one

voted for propositions and shit though

12. I've never voted for President.

Debated with people in the primaries though, and always voted for the marijuana initiatives. :smoking:

13. Voting.

l
    o
    l

14. #16 H2O420, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    [​IMG]

CE-LE-BRATE Good Obama, come on!