who cares?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Eclipse538, Jan 29, 2008.

1. why do you all care about this stuff? does it make you feel more important. does it make you feel smart. is it pure self satisfaction. is it because you have nothing better to do. what inclines you to look at life the way you do.

i dont know why i sit and contemplate about life being based on vibrations, or why i think that balancing your life literally and metaphorically will make you happy. i just do. i believe them to be universal truths.

but who really cares? i guess i do..

2. i ask questions and seek anwsers. its like chocolate cake with ice cream.

3. I look at life the way I do to better understand my environment and how to comprehend the relationship between my mind and body. So I guess this is for self-knowledge.

4. I do it because it makes me feel all fuzzy.

5. I can't say why, but i know I am compelled to answereing life's questions. Call it human nature.

It sadens me to see most of society in general continue living on mechanically and monotonely. We each have a great mind and I think we owe it to ourselves to see what that leads to.

6. Because we all think about things like that, I think to a small extent. However it's more comfortable to discuss them with others.

7. We mere humans have many questions. Some questions more easily answered than others, if they can be answered at all.
    Most of us vary in the intensity with which we seek the answers to those questions.

Question, hypothesize, keep moving forward. Ya got nada to lose.

8. My question, is how could you not care? We're all humans, and we all strive for understanding (well, i'm sure most of us do)

Why on earth would you not want to try and find an answer to these questions?

9. i dont know. sometimes i just wonder if anyone thinks about things the way i do? or do they just drive down the road of life doing nothing except going to work and eating and sleeping? it scares me to think that no one cares, so i hope to god that we all want to ask questions and seek the truth beneath all of lives mysteries. but hey maybe not. i love wondering and thinking and hypothesizing. its so fun to me, even though it kinda scares me sometimes too.

10. There are alot of people who wonder these things actually.
    When I am stoned I always think about the meaning of life. My purpose. Is every atom vibrating and moving like one big giant puzzle of the universe? Was everything I do and ever will do already planned when the universe was created? I got a million questions and for some reason things always make sense when I am high and I feel at peace. The universe always makes me feel so damn small but at the same time I feel like I am part of the universe. Feels comfortable realy.

11. Who cares? I don't. Its not really worth it. Why do I discuss things? becuase I can. its something to do while I wait to die. Thats all life really is.

Oh and to the guy above me, in a way your life really was planned from the moment the universe was created. All the particles moved in a certain way which cuased other particles to move in a certain way, which eventually led to the earth, which eventually led to life which eventually led to human evolution which eventually led to you being born. After being born everything thats happened to you has shaped you, has cuased you to act in certain ways. Tommorow something will happen due to the circumstance of the lifes of the people around you and it will cuase you to make a choice. The choice you make will be a certain way due to all the things that have happened to you.

12. i dont believe that life is something to do while you wait to die. what life is beats me. i would rather like to think that life is the one chance to do it all. well everything that humans want i guess.. gah i need to medicate!!! haha time blaze. lates

13. :D I'm about to blaze as well. My third time smoking a blunt. :D

14. I dont know why I still ask questions. I learn about things that make me feel worse than I did before I started.

My big question now is how do I become happy again? Not a good question when the answer is lost...

15. i know what you mean, the more i come to learn about how sad and ruined our world has become the more sad i become. what is it that i need to learn that will help me realize that this all doesnt matter. RAWRRR