Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who can i blame?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mIdnite ToKa, May 11, 2010.

1. who can i blame for my memory loss n eye problems n headaches?? drosky..... or masturbation?/:confused:
    p.s. have yal notice its almost the same systms

2. #2 Mr Stoned, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    You can attribute your memory loss to heavy marijuana use. Are you seriously trying to suggest that masturbating is causing it instead of getting stoned regularly? Get real man. As for your headaches, maybe you're not drinking enough water. Dehydration is a MAJOR cause of headaches. I don't really know too much about eye problems and their causes.

3. Masturbation causes blindness.
    Trust me.

4. quoted for truths

5. ALL I KNOW IS ALL THIS HAIR ON MY PALMS HAD TO COME FROM SOMEWHERE!

:ey:

6. Smoke less
    Eat better
    drink water
    exercise regularly

7. am i on seasoned tokers? i dont see how marijuana would cause eye problems unless youre letting smoke blow directly in your eyes. Headaches? usually shouldn't be a side-effect unless youre smoking stems and seeds. Memory loss? short term yes. long term it shouldn't. how often do you smoke? Masturbation? i'm not even goin to go there. no reason it would cause any of that.

8. It's only masturbation if the signs are there. Hairy palms, sweating all the time, darkness closing in, urges to rape dogs, so on.

Sounds like you can blame your body for your headaches and eye problems. Memory loss, well, that's a little more of a toss up. If you are high 24/7, then you'll have short term memory issues, while high. You sholdn't be seeing permanent effects.

9. Did I forget to mention smoking marijuana leads to homosexuality...and therefore aids? Straight out the White House :rolleyes:

10. Blame John Wilkes Booth.

Thats what i would do

11. yup yup :)

12. ancient Chinese emperors used weed to cure memory loss. it cant possibly be marijuana.

13. Ancient Chinese emperors also used to use human heads as dodge balls :smoking:
    What happened to this world?

14. id rather use human heads as dodgeballs than those shitty red things, wouldnt you?

15. Hell yeah, fuck those red things!
    Hell we're not even allowed to play dodgeball in our school cuz it provokes "victimization and elimination"
    No shit! What do you think the world is like?! :mad:

16. #16 ResearchIt, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010

I never played dodge ball in school, just BOMBARDMENT!!!!!! (simpsons for anyone who doesnt get the ref)

EDIT: Btw, to the author of this thread. You have no one to blame but yourself... It is everyones responsibility to control themselves, whether it be smoking weed, or masturbating...