who believes in this shit?

Discussion in 'General' started by cpt TeTra, Jan 5, 2014.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxavh18amsQ

i get the whole corruption in the system and the control it has on the populous ..its just whats with all this crap about god,jesus,and religion ?these people are trying too push this crap truth an all but non of this crap is truth...most is someone dribble ideas about thing's that have happened,is happening ,or will happen....no real truth...almost every so called truth-er is a religious nut case.always spewing crap about the bible and satan...you know i think that religion,christ,god,jesus is the root of all evil and is being spread around like some veil disease..

when you make claims in a video, the audience has to pause it to check if it's true and aint nobody got time for that

3. Yeah, my brothers "Fiance" thinks that the current administration is in league with Satan. She aslo doesn't know who the Vice President is and not only thinks that the President is gay, but a Muslim as well.

I'm not naive, I know our policitical system is corrupt as hell, but I'm also not a raving lunitic running around screaming "Shiny pumpkins fuck my eye holes!".

4.  it's a group conspiring to conspire against the conspirers that commit conspiracy against the conspiracy theorists that are also the world's last hope, despite the many OBVIOUS mental problems.

lol

5. Why call it shit, being so fuvking disrespectful of something some people do indeed hold dearly.One day in your lifetime, you will witness why this isnt just "shit".sent from underneath my balls

6. How can someone be in league with satan and a muslim at once? Muslims worship the same one God as Christians and Jews. That God don't like Satan very much.Anyway, y'll soon see 9/11 was a blood sacrifice, g.w. bush is aleister crowley's grandson, and candy crowley on CNN is allso a descendent.Yeah ill gladly have yall believe im crazy/stupid right up til the point you fall on your knees in tears.Jist sayingsent from underneath my balls

7. gutta believe in something so it may as well be shit (i guess)

8. Most people are religious because they were indoctrinated into it as a child or they haven't read their own holy text (mostly Christians). Reading the Bible is one of the fastest ways to become an atheist.

9. Matthew 10:34-38King James Version (KJV)34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.Not being worth of Jesus is being tortured in Hell for all of eternity, btw.

10. I was debating this with a lady not too long ago...It was really looking good, she was bringing up points that I was countering.

And then she said that Obama was a reptilian...The next words out of my mouth, "Oh, for fuck's sake." :cool:

11. i like this one kinda like those russian doll's that have many layer's

12. all have valid point's still didnt answer why people are trying too push religion into politics's...

13. what if i said that something is gonna happen but isnt as batshit crazy like these people are sayng...

14. NWo is legit.

15. I believe the real purpose of religion is to instill morals and the idea of being a "good" person into people. The idea of heaven and hell are just motivation because we all understand reward and punishment. It's nothing more than behaviour modification to try to separate us from the unruly animals.
    It makes total sense to bring that idea into politics. People are more willing to die for their beliefs than for a politician, and people are easier to control when they believe they will burn in hell for all eternity if they do anything we decided is bad
    And we accept it because humans have a strange obsession with control. As a pack animal we would be lost, scared, confused and uncontrollable without it

16. nice explanation i like this one...

17. yes i know the usa or some high power group of people are trying too have this world under one rule but satan?i mean religious people always claim if u dont believe this or that you are going too hell...i want too know why are they pushing so much too convert everyone...why?i think religion is evil...is the embodiment of satan..not statan him self..

Obama is Muslim though.

seriously?