Who are your heroes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I'm just interested in hearing the different people that you blades consider heroes and why. Mine's a weird mix:

1. Larry David
    2. Trey Parker
    3. Albert Camus
    4. William Shakespeare
    5. Kurt Cobain
    6. My Parents (I know it's cheesy but it's also the truth)

The list is not in any particular order. These are the people who've had the greatest impact on my personality. The one commonality between all of them, isn't that they're role models (some of them aren't) but they all taught me the importance of cultivating your own unique voice/perspective.

2. 1. Dave Mustaine
    2. Ron Paul
    3. James Hetfield

3. 1. Chip Kelly
    2. Ron Paul
    3. My parents

4. Go Ducks! That's my favorite college team right there.

5. My father.

6. 1. Christopher Hitchens
    2. Quentin Tarantino
    3. Tyler, The Creator
    4. Batman.

7. Leonardo da Vinci...King James...Eh, huh, oh yeah! Mozart is pretty wicked too, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven...Err, well, uh, I guess Jesus for good measure, suppose we could put Hunter S. Thompson right beside him.

And of course, yours truly...OZA.:cool:

8. I'd honestly say my dad.

I wish to be at least half the man that he is because he really is a great guy.
    It sucks how i've taken advantage of this when i was younger, especially being his only son & oldest child. Now that i'm older appreciate him & eveyrthing a lot more.

9. GG Allin..

10. The perfect role model. I especially like his tremendous display of bravery by smearing feces all over his naked body... publicly, of course.

11. My family.
    My iPod.
    And all the dogs I've had in my life.

12. Hitler.

lol jk i dont have any heroes

13. Hell ya man! Been a huge fan since 07. Probably the only one from Florida though haha

14. How can you not have any heroes. I think I have a pretty pessimistic worldview but even I can't imagine not looking up to a single person.

Is it that you're constantly being let down by people or have you just never given the question any thought? I'm legitimately curious.

15. yup..

16. * gives you a bro fist, and then a bro hug * :(

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBgeg7WYcZA]Ken Brisbon - Hitler is my hero - - YouTube[/ame]

18. i try to stay strong man.....i try.

Attached Files: