Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who are YOU?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McBlunts, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Wow, Pot Geek, that's pretty much just like me. Just replace "Michigan" with "Texas", "1978 VW Microbus" with "1991 Toyota Celica", and "front brakes" with "flood damage". Also I have a different birthday, of course.

2. hola

3. Well who the hell am i?
    I'm an old stoner! getting on to 37 years old now! Been puffing since i was 15 and dont feel a day older! lol
    Am a mum and a wife and been married for 14 years! My god!

I love the weed and the weed loves me!:) And thats the way it will always be!:) Lol!

4. i be that one foo in LA, who be mobbing up walls, and getting high as fuck, and drunks as fuck...

i aswell be the foo who always there for the homegirls, and homies when they down, even tho nobody there for me(well cuzz i dont let nobody be there for me)......

5. Hey Im an 18 yr old grl whos stuck at a college that she doesnt want to be at! I miss ny. i love music, esp. J5, the roots, coldplay, the cure etc. I love art, monet, renoir. hopefully next yr i can transfer to nyu or columbia...for now im stuck here, with only my everyday bowl to keep me sane.

6. I am a 22 year old engineer from sunny old england. Smoked the good old herb for seven years and cant remember a thing from my training. ive gotta be the worst engineer ever.

HAPPY SMOKING

7. I'm a young 45 year-old Mother of 2 teenaged sons. I've been tokin the sweet green for 29 years! I'm a true Piesces: Dedicated, loyal and always true to myself and friends.

I love to star gaze....(hence <-- my name "IMMothership") My head is always pretty much in the stars! I dream big and set and accomplish realistic goals in my life.

I am a proud member of the (Native American) Osage Tribe. I, too dance around a sacred cememonial "War Drum." I was raised on Rock N' Roll and pretty much love all kinds of music.

And the most important thing about me is: I am having fun living this life! [​IMG]

Toke On Everyonef!

8. Hey all. I'm a 22 year old head and attempting electrical engineer. Born in Oregon, grew up in Washtington, DC and Maryland, moved to Oakland to work, and now in New Mexico, where the weed flows like cheap cerveza.

Kicking the Ninja Tune, Max Romeo and Jefferson Airplane (yadda yadda it's Surr. Pillow leave me alone ;). I gotta say going back to school leaves more time to get high and listen to tunes. Not sure how that's gonna work out when my time is up here.

9. i am me and u are u that settles everything:):):)

10. Im 18, British, Currently enjoying my life...i work at KFC but have other sources of income (yes!)....I enjoy reading, most types of music and the occasional(yeah right!) Spliff/Bong/Blunt whateva....

I live in the UK and hopefully when im older i want to move back to canada...where i used to live..

11. i am.................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................baked.......

12. ^^ lol.. that is pretty damn funny :D

13. .....yep.............................still baked......................

14. YAAA!!!!! who am i?.......thats fucked up man................you know your a good shit man.....................who am i?.....

15. im a motherfucker who likes rap and snowboardin, hoopin it up is of the essense and i smoke some mad bud...actully, i use to smoke a lot...now im just the everage joe

16. I'm me, i like bud, and i like all of you guys too, but i'm me so i like Bud even more :D

smoke off

17. hi my names ed

*background* HI ED!

I am addicted to marijuana

*background* US TOO!

then lets fuckin smoke a joint and call'er a day then!

I havnt introduced myself properly here yet... here it goes
    my names Ed, i live in a boomtown in Canada called fort mcmurray aka. fort mcrack.. I LOVE to blaze joints with my bros and lovely lady friends... and jam with the boys in my band... im startin up a website called doobication and plan on getting into the marijuana industry someday by selling bongs, pipes, etc.. thats me.... hows it goin !