Who are they? What do they want?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aliens, Apr 22, 2011.

1. #1 Aliens, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    The day was getting dark, my dog was still outside.. Friday nights "they" take a break, "they" don't show up. So i leave everything open, My garage, My windows in the room i toke in, and my front door unlocked.. Little did i know, this wasn't a Friday but instead another unlucky Thursday. I was smoking in my magical room, with posters of trippy shit. Aliens, The Beatles, Mario bros, Peace signs, and of course the most famous poster any pothead should have, The marijuana leaf.
    "Boom!, Boom!" Exactly the noise i heard.. i get out of the room, and see "them". I get back in the room and get a metal bat that was hung up on my wall. It was a gift from my dad from when i was little. When i get out of the room, I see my dog there just lying on the floor filled with blood. I could see he was still breathing, I carry him and take him to my room and put him on top of my bed, At this time i didn't care if he messed up my sheets. Different thoughts were rushing through my head, I couldn't organize a plan, I couldn't walk correctly, and the most easiest task turned to be the hardest. Never felt such a bad high, "Crash, Boom!," I knew at this point i had to use something else than just a metal bat. I go under my bed and grab my 22 pistol gun, I usually never go to this option, But my life as this point is at risk. With weakened legs, I rush out and see "them" face to face... My soul flies out of me, my heart stops beating for a while as i point my pistol and start firing. The moment i blinked "they" were not there, Impossible.. but for something unknown it was possible. I rush back to check on my dog, it was too late for him.. I scream out the top of my lungs, pointing the pistol to my head, Squeezed the trigger, the gun was out of bullets.. My dog gets up and gets near my legs.. I cry with such a relieve. Something needs to be done here, either I let the world know they're coming, or keep living this forever. "They" know I'm typing this right now, they know what I'm thinking, but "they" can't stop me.

2. But an OD on the hard drugs it seems like you're taking will...

3. cool story bro

4. Bro, you need to put your tinfoil hat back on.

[​IMG]

5. #6 Captainbasch420, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Gotta love my tin foil hat.
    Sarcasticly of course. Lol

6. love your story,I guess something,can you say more?

7. You must have been tripping pretty hard to come up with that story. I'm glad it wasn't true.

8. How do you know it wasnt true???

9. oh hell fucking no you did not just ....

10. gotta get that extended clip... just kidding, you should sell the gun and read a good book.

11. i was high and reading this in the dark you do not know how many times i turned to look at the door =P...

12. this sounds like a job for Mulder and Scully

13. Things are getting strange I'm starting to worry...

14. the truth is out there....

15. i call shenanigans

SHENANIGANS

16. "they" were aliens!!!:smoke: