Who Are These People

Discussion in 'General' started by ImGaryBusey, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Why's Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and Google Mobile on the active user's list... and how are they moderators? is the government stalking each and every one of us individually through multiple corporate accounts to keep and record our information for life? is the internet becoming a wormhole for a few soulless entities wanting to bore holes in our eyes with advertisements? do they post subconscious images between every click, keeping our traffic monitored, making sure we're less likely to stray to hippie indie hipster indian websites and keep us in the rape train that is mainstream marketing? do they search out the radicals and beat them to a bloody pulp fiction without conviction?

or... most likely of all... are they alien accounts, using native names to spy on the highest intellects in the galaxy, who are obviously on cannabis? I say, GrassCity stop this multiplicity of possibilities, before it's too late, which it already is.

2. Youre Gary Busey, you're crazy.

You should go to bed, Mr Gary Busey.

3. Nah, B...Way worse than that shit, it is robots.

Astalavista, dog. :cool:

4. one word: bitch money

5. Search indexing... they aren't moderators :confused: 

6. I heard, that if you see those accounts, the feds are actually watching you personally. I'd stock up on food and bury yourself underground, but in the end; nowhere is safe once they have seen you and your illegality. 

7. Uh oh you're onto me..

8. The last thing in the world the feds care about is whether or not your last pick up was "dank" or the last time some stoner jerked off

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Are you kidding the govt loves to watch us jerk off through our webcams and shit, turning them on even when the computers off lol

10. For every person on the interwebs, there is a secret asian in china that stalks their every move. That's why there are so many of them

11. Maybe it's people using a phone

This guy works for the feds.