Who Are/is Your Most Important Stoner Icons

Discussion in 'General' started by ForeverAStoner, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Personally, I got 5 people that inspire me to light up, Smoke some, enjoy life and push me to make a difference in life.

1. Bob Marley.
    He is like the stoner Jesus. His songs and quotes preach peace and love to a broken society and idolize marijuana.

2.Barrack Obama.
    The first black president of the USA proves stoners can do anything

3.Tupac
    His music symbolizes the struggle minorities and people that chose to go against the mainstream undergo. This is why Tupac gets to me through his music.

4. Bill Maher.
    His views on marijuana and it's users are spot on

5.Zack Galafiakanis.
    He is funny as fuck!!!

2. #2 -Martyr, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    Joe Rogan

Carl Sagan

Terrence McKenna

Childish Gambino

Killer Mike

Flying Lotus

3. Me. I'm awesome.

4. #4 Drawyoursword420, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    nevermind, I withdraw my previous statement due to fascism

5. Better edit to censor or you will be warned by the way of the mod. You can't talk about any drugs on here. Not even the thing that rhymes with jerry flawna.
    Devin the dude. He is not only an impressive and funny rapping stoner, he is an expert in the art of RC vehicles. This inspired me to find a hobby that is mine own and only mine own. I haven't, but I'm keeping an eye out.
    And, he has some deeper lyricals too, like, "everybody's got elders, and, you should respect em, they've been through similar shit but then again you can't let em, put their hand on your life like a remote control. Have you travelin down the same bumpy torn-up road." And several lines later "close friends and relatives, they should be constantly by your side, and understand you got to let your conscience be your guide"
    He's just a really cool guy, and one of the truest "stoners" in the record biz.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

6. Michael phelps.
    Because failures don't smoke bud,
    Champions do. Haha sorry, I had too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum