Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whitey

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bong o wong, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Just started tokin prolly bin high like 5 times. But like 4 out of 5 times iv whitied out mega. WTF am i doin wrong?!?!?!?!

2. Forgetting to breathe?? hahahahahha

3. Well lets see...not forming readable/legible sentences would be a start.

4. i say death to that mother fucker... :D

5. Ok...I have just started smoking cannabis. I have only got high around 5 times. 4 out of the 5 times i have smoked cannabis i have whitied. why is this? Am i allergic?

6. If you have a semi-proper diet I bet you wouldn't white out.

7. I dont get what you mean? I eat perfectly healthy. I would it be better to eat more before a sesh?

8. im sorry whats whiting out? ive greened out once i just passed out while walking and smashed my face open.
    lol was so stoned.

9. ^^^^ if you get high and your body is lacking in shit, its usually amplified, like if you have low blood sugar, and you smoke you are likely to crash soon after.... I mean... if you are like actually passing out, i would stop, if your just getting to retarded to remember it, that will go away lol

10. By any chance are you smoking joints mixed with tobacco? When I first started toking the people I smoked with smoked those and I "pulled a whitey" quite a few times, and i've come to discover that it was the tobacco, not the weed.

11. Every time im like fully high for like an hour then it hits me and i go all pale and be sick and fall asleep =/

12. it can happen

13. Yeh always with tobacco man, don't know about america but its always with tobacco in england. But iv been smoking fags for ages so i thought i wouldnt do much.

14. when i smoke too much too fast i vomit hahahh so dont worry man just gatta figure out where your breaking point is

15. That happened to me the other day man. Was just chillin in my kitchen cookin munchies then all of a sudden I felt terribly awfuly sick. I had to shut off the stove and go sit in front of my AC, couldn't even stand up, shit I could barely hold my drink. I was high as fuckkkkkkkk

try smoking less and see if it happens, also what do you smoke out of (joint, blunt, bong, pipe, etc.) ?

16. Singing:

Viiirrrgin !!!!

Virrrgin Luuu-unnggss

In 3rd octave

17. nah its cuz i took a popper with half a cigarette at the bottom in a 1 gram bowl, harshest shit ive had.
    i was like "i need water" (at my dealers house, he lets people use his bong) so i go to get a cup i walk out his "green room" (toke room!) and i step out the door get the sensation where i cant see cuz i stood up to fast and hit my face on a half inch lip of concrete everyone was freaking out i was like "ill be fine someone roll a joint ive fuckin gota go to the hospital and my face is covered in blood" and im the fuckin group roller.
    anyway, i was told i went really pale just before this happened too, just eat somethng and you will be fine.

18. Yeh man thats was i thought. But i hardly smoke anything. Every time it is like one joint with like 40% weed but people hit up like 5 joints and are fine man. =/

19. different people are different but I BET ITS THE FACT YOU BARELY SMOKE ANYTHING AND YOUR SMOKIN 60% TOBACCO.
    NOOOOB
    duh sorry obvious.
    tobacco hurts newbs bad yo not even joking.
    its not the weed at all. lol.