White widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yvon, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Right help me out here ..
    First time growing... week 7 from seed
    Week 1 in flower
    In soil/ petlite
    Plenty of cfl
    6x4 tent they are growing crazy !
    But I don't know when to give nutrients , I've been doing a ltr each a week of bud candy and organic tea
    Before flower seaweed mix
    I don't know how much and how often .
    Also should I have pruned them before flower ...they are very thick and dense ...
    Cheers from a lonley woman with a new hobby xx

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sounds like ur doing good just keep doing wat ur doing plants will show u if they need more nutes etc

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 2
  3. If plants are that nice rich blue/green color that we consider normal, they're fine. How about posting some pics under normal lighting so we can have a look? TWW

• Like Like x 2
  4. TWW always gives the right info. Pics would be good. How often you feed depends heavily on what your feeding them. I don't know much about the nutrients your using but the plants will tend to let you know if they're not getting enough or they're getting too much by just generally not looking good. Manifests in the fan leaves first usually, spots and dry patches and stuff.

5. Just FYI "The Widow White" gives out A TON of WRONG and very INCORRECT info.

• Like Like x 5
  6. lol i haven't seen it yet.

7. Her post here is the first post I have seen of her's that is not misleading on at least one point. She has one of the worse yield records of any of the bigger grows here and loves to preach about topics she has ZERO first hand experience about.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Why does my white widow have brownish orange hairs starting to grow I was growing them indoors then I moved them to the outdoors cuz I didn't have the right lighting for the end or so I just move them Outdoors first-time grower so I need help understanding thank you