White Widow XTRM Autos (Ams)

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Upinsmoke420365, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Here we are in a new journal journey. My specs are 3 300w marshydro, 3 gallon air pruning pots, reused General Hydroponics cococoir from my last grow. I have not kept track at all on my current grow. All plants were started in solo cups and transplanted about 2 weeks after . The plants are at different grow states. 5 White Widow XTRM Autos (Ams) and 1 Jock Horror Auto (Nirvana). Here is a few pics. I will update probably once a week from this point. Enjoy :).[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my lineage_serranoltexx using Tapatalk

2. Quick update. They are looking pretty good. I had to back off the nitrogen abit, but other then that they are growing fast.[​IMG][​IMG]

3. How long did ams take to ship

4. 15 to 20 days to receive, cant remember exactly.

5. Quick update. 3 are in full flower. And other 3 just started showing sex. All are looking good.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Few up to date pics. Enjoy. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Quick video update.

8. #8 Upinsmoke420365, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Doing abit of a flush today. Just needed to reset the medium as it seemed i was getting excess salt or nutrient buildup. They are all looking good though. :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. The first 3 are due very soon. :) the next 3 will be due shortly thereafter. Next grow I will try to keep exact dates and same germination time lol. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Wasn't paying real good attention, but my jock horror has finished and is in flush right now. First 2 pics is the jock horror and the rest are the white widows except for the wide views. 2 most mature white widows will start there flush soon also. Will be chopping the jock horror in the next few days. Enjoy :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

11. Well first plant down and dried. The jock horror. 2 more real soon. Enjoy. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. First 2 plants are currently being flushed for the next week then chop. Look at that bud compared to my hand lol. Last 3 have a few weeks to go. Enjoy :).[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesome job man looking real good I want to do Arun of these as well. Did you lst or top/fine these at all?

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks great man good job.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Thanks. Just LST.

16. R u running 3 marshydro 300 over those plants

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yes 3 marshydro 300w.

18. Nice man good turn out