White Widow & Sour Cream (G13 Haze x Sour Diesel)400 watt MH&HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by antiZionism, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hey GC!!!! this is my second indoor grow... i tried a CFL grow over a year ago but my ventilation was inadequate. So im back again to try a new grow room out. this one i have set up in a spare bedroom closet... so the bedroom is empty along with the closet im using to grow in. I have a window open in the bedroom for fresh air and i have 4 fans in the grow closet.... i have a big box fan blowing hot air up to the top of the closet and i have 2 fans pushing the hot air on the ceiling of the closet out of the crack of the closet door... i also have a fan at the bottom of the crack of the closet door to draw fresh air into the closet grow room as well.

right now i am using 1 42 watt CFL to grow my seedling... im waiting to buy a 250 watt HPS to flower the planets with. I also have many other CFLs to use in the mean time. i have 3 105 watt CFL in the 2700 K and (1) 105 watt CFL in 6500 k that i am not using as of now...the ballests on them get too hot IMO... i also have a few extra 42 watt CFLs too that i am also not using currently.

i am have 3 shop lights with the claps on the ends of them that i can use... right now i only have one running with teh 42 watt CFL in the 6500K range. i am watering with distilled water

the first light came on at noon today... with the planet's first watering as well

teh dimensions of the closet are 7' high x 3' wide x 6' deep
    but i will only be using 3' x 3' max, and the height of the closet gets lower and lower after 3' in; so the 3' x 3' space in front of the door is my focus

the seed is from attitude seed bank... its called DNA sour cream (feminized)

the soil is fox farm ocean forest

i want to get about 4 oz all together... so 1 oz per plant is what im hoping for. Im gunna clone the plant once it is big enough. I also want to LST them so i can get some niiice bushes.

I really feel like i've done my home work this time around... i plan on using Humboldt Nutrients line.... specifically HUMBOLDT NATURAL GROW, HUMBOLDT NATURAL BLOOM, and EQUILIBRIUM NATURAL. I really feel like im gunna get bomb nugget but the question is will i get enough to cover my self for 4 months until the next batch is done and plus i need a few extra oz's in order to make my money back... nothing major just like one or 2 would do the trick and it would be to close friends anyways but i really am depending on those few extra... for gas money, food, and i been spending alot up till this point on 'medicine' for my head... i really do need it to sleep \t\t

YOR HPS Yield Calculator