Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White widow pickup in Florida(pics)Help!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by travis975, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Dealer said it was white widow and im just now sure, its dank, dense, and it absolutely reeked. Gave strong relaxed indica feeling with a touch of get up and go sativa. Pictures dont to all the trichomes justice, taken with my laptops crappy camera. 1/8 for $50

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like the same no name dank that I am smokin on right now.

3. not white widow
    white widow has a ton of crystals
    and is relatively white
    thats why its called white widow

4. Cant tell strain from pictures.

Especially shitty ones.

Could be, could not be. If it gets you high, who gives a fuck?

5. [quote name='"DirtySix"']Cant tell strain from pictures.

Especially shitty ones.

Could be, could not be. If it gets you high, who gives a fuck?[/quote]

This.

6. There's no way in hell. It looks like good smoke though. :smoke:

7. Pretty dank, im in florida also and i've been seeing alot of bud that looks like that. No one can tell me what its name is. Pretty dank though.

8. Does it smell, "white"?

9. Yeah i really knew in the back of my head that my dealer was bullshittin, same price as usual so i could care less what he calls it. It is a great smoke though, got me high for hours of pool & poker with friends last night

10. That could be WW, for all we know. So many factors come into play, especially how it was grown.