Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow Pick-up!!! *Pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VivaLaVega, Mar 10, 2009.

1. I got 3 gs originally and have smoked quite a bit. Have no clue how much is left. By far the best shit I've ever smoked! Hits so clean and no cough. Perfect weed!
    Sorry the pictures are so bad... I had to use my phone and email them to myself....

Giant Nug!!! Its on a CD.
    [​IMG]

Whats left.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bad pics :(

3. yeah i know. It almost ruins the thread. I'll try to find my moms camera and get better quality ones:(.

4. It does ruin the thread
    If its dank it doesnt look like anything speciall
    Better picturess we can tell

5. looks dank. but very very very fluffy. but those pictures are bad so i can't tell

6. big nug, not giant.:smoke::smoke:

7. Definitely a better picture needed..Takes away from the great herb.

8. yea those pics dont really do justice to the nug that ur exhibiting try to get ur mum's camera and get some solid macros up ill surely check back on this thread once those are put up.

9. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. I got kicked out of scool for having an eighth of widow on me. I was really lookin toward to smoking it

11. I've tried white widow once in my life, and it's by far one of the most enjoyable strains I've ever smoked. The body high is distinct enough to make it very obvious when you've peaked, but it's not to the extreme where the idea of getting up and walking is impossible. haha happy smoking, how much did you pay for that sack?

12. Yeah dude i love it. I originally got a little more than 3gs for $60. I can usually get 1/8th for that but im not complaining. Hits so clean!!! Im gonna be sad smoking the rest of it...:smoke: