White Widow & Northern Lights Watch 'em Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jayjay5396, May 1, 2013.

1. Hi :wave: back again with a new grow this time i have new strains they are White Widow & Northern Lights both feminized.

i have already germinated the seeds in damp kitchen roll inside a DVD case in the draw i've just planted them only putting the root in i always do it like this i've lost seed before they never came up out the soil so i leave the seeds visible it always works that way.

Here is some Photos and My Setup info.

My set up...
    400w HPS 12/12 from seed 6am till 6pm.
    16" cooling fan.
    small pots for seedlings.
    larger pots for later.
    organic peat free bedding.
    Bio-Bliss blooming nutes (top max) early stages of flowering.
    Top Max for final stages of flowering.
    Temp is 30c its a bit high but still works out OK. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. im no expert but id have put them in the soil way before the taproots got that long

3. ive been grown for 3 or 4 years i always let them grow like that, they gonna work out just fine.

4. When i germ in paper towels my tap roots get that long. What breeder are the ww? i got 4 from Nirvana going now.

5. i dont know got the WW free after buying 10 northern lights the NL is nirvana dunno about the widow it was a free seed

6. there hasnt been much growth the seed shell didnt come off i didnt want them to die so gently took the seed shell off i dont normally have to do this havent damaged them they still seem ok fingers crossed they still alive