White Widow mom halfway through flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Illadelphian, Jul 10, 2009.

1. The mom was vegged for about 2.5 months and 5 clones were rooted in a bubble cloner and 5 were rooted in rockwool. This was our first time cloning and we planted the bubble clones when their roots were very small and put them immediately into flowering. This caused some problems for them and they were stunted and still aren't making too much progress. They are however getting much frostier then the other clones. The others had a more developed root system but still got stunted and didn't grow for about a week once they were rooted and in soil. We also put them right into 12/12 though so that could be why. They have grown taller and have developed much more than the other clones but they aren't nearly as frosty yet and have only just started getting real hairy and such.

As for the mother we put her into flowering about a month ago and she looks absolutely gorgeous. She is under a 600w hps all by herself and has some outstanding bud production already. She had some yellowing on her leaves that looks like a n deficiency but we think it is a magnesium deficiency that caused some n lockout. She got some epsom salts in her last watering so hopefully it will help. I use ffof along with the entire line of fox farm nutrients. She is getting 2 gallons per watering is on a feeding schedule where she gets straight water 2 times then nutes then repeat. We had some problems with nute burn last time and wanted to avoid that again. healthy as it is I'm sure you could come up with a guess. Here are the pictures.

Sorry for the bad quality pics but I had to use a cellphone camera.

Any suggestions are welcome as well as any guesses on yield(yea yea I know you can never guess but assuming the conditions stay the same and no problems arise guess anyway)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I wish you lived around here man that stuff looks KILLLA :rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. its been a minute since ive grown so im a bit rusty,as far as the yield goes, can you post a pic with something to reference as to size maybe hold a lighter next to the buds and even then it will depend on how dense they are to be able to guess a weight but id say its lookin good and maybe next time veg the clones a month at least before flowering so they dont get stressed out and you will do much better.