White widow, Haze, and Nothern Lights all in the same closet!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by syrus, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Alright everyone! pull up a seat, because this is going to be a great grow! i just recieved my Dr Cronic seeds today, and were about to go crazy here! This is not my first grow, ive been growing for years but just got back into it after a year or so. So any ideas and/or sugestions are always appreciated and welcome! here is my setup-
    -A 4' t5 fixture with 2 warm, 2 cool bulbs, and a 2 bulb 150watt equiv, cfls one warm one cool also.

-4, 5gal DWC setups with a 4 outlet air pump per bucket(can never go wrong with too much O2!)
    - one 130 gph pump in each dwc to keep the solution mixed.
    - and a small aquarium heater in each bucket to keep the roots slightly warm.

mylar all around and a seprate veg/clone room

of course the meters- ph and tds meter to keep the solution right on the money.

nuts are cn-17 grow and bloom with a bit of floralicious+, and some koolbloom during flowering, just to get that last bit out of the girls!

pics will be up in a few days when the seeds sprout, see ya then!:smoking:
    syrus

2. sounds intresting, root heaters? pumps in the dwc buckets? I'm intrested to see your set up :)

3. alright, i got my camera going and im finishing up a previous grow to make room for my new babies.

Attached Files: