Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

White Widow Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by maddgrower, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Growing this White Widow in Biobizz All-Mix soil. The equipment used is 2x Samsung QB288 V2, total 260W, in a 80 x 80 x 180 cm tent. I have not yet used any nutrients, and I don't think I will have to until I flip it to bloom. I've topped it once and removed the lowest branches and applied LST, although I broke the main stem and had to remove the strings. I'll tie down the branches soon to make sure to fill the entire tent and spread it out even horizontally. Looking forward to harvest this one as it's healthy and growing very fast. I'll keep updating the progress of the plant on a weekly basis.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice ! I just popped a free white widow freebie seed from Seedsman and I'll be watching your grow. I'm very curious to know how strong the odor becomes in flower.... Please keep me posted !

3. White widow is a known stinker in flower.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. i have 4 seedlings from greenhouse started plan on growing in soil like you what size pot?

5. so you just water them only ? what kind of water and ph?

6. Yes, only water so far. I started off in a small pot and kept transplanting into larger ones when I noticed they weren't growing as fast. The fresh soil provides enough nutrients for some weeks. Regarding the water, I use tap water and do not measure pH, the soil does a great job at adjusting the pH to an optimal range.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did some LST this morning. Once it gets close to filling up the tent I will flip to bloom.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. you can pull off some of those big fan leaves they will grow right back believe me

9. Day 9 Flower. Feeding it 1 ml/L BioBizz Grow & Bloom.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mine are at day 14 and exploding you will see what I mean next week good job

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Do you ever remove fan leaves in early or late flower?

12. I remove them every day not a bunch but a handful I will be lollipopping tomorrow

13. The one I removed the most fan leaves from grew way more bud sights too but it is early how much stretch did you get so far

14. Only time I lollipop my branches are the ones under my net that's not going threw a square during the LST of plant.

15. i am just going to clean it a bit not cut branches

16. heres what i took off today the final cleaning now i just let them alone to do their thing 1a1.jpg

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• 1a3.jpg
      1a3.jpg
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Update

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. you have quite the bush there