Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow from TX!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simster, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Last time I had white widow the nugs looked like they were hit by a snow storm, some real dank shit.

2. hahahaha yes that is very true!!! Ive only had legit white widow a few time and ive been offered a lot of fake ass widow

3. they said THAT was white widow? haaaaa. the real white widow is straight white. but nonetheless i bet that shit gets u nino browned. looks ok. guy up hteres right thats the only way to describe it. hit by a snowstorm

4. man i had some white widow while i was in galveston sharing some with this guy jimmy. he brung it and offered so i was pretty happy, 4 joints for 4 days = great time:)

5. hey man do you think you could help me out getting some cannabis in Galveston?

6. Looks like some type of kush to me :/