Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow from TX!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simster, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Great pickup for 300/oz!

Attached Files:

2. Dont look like white widow to me but. i dont live in texas.... Anyhow, dank nugs!

3. Looks like some heavenly marijuana to me :smoke:

4. Alotta people dub the word 'white widow' on some regular ass dank just to get it sold lol... these clowns don't know what the TRUE White Widow even smells like lol

5. Dank! Nice price!

6. That doesn't look like white widow, still looks like some dank kush though. But idk, the white widow in cali is just straight white.

7. You got the same 'white widow' I got too. I guess it's goin around TX. It's not white widow but it's not bad bud.

8. nice. thats a nice little (more like big) stash you have yourself there. you will definitely have some fun with that

9. man its fukn crazy how bad dealers rip ppl off its not good business texas is bad for that and wen u do get a hold of sum legit shit its like 650bucks a zip its way to over priced n reggie is now where to be found either

10. in 08 there wus sum reallllllllllllllllllllllly good stuff in texas but lately its over priced or just aint worth buying smokd a whole zip in like 3days worst money spent man ever buds look dank tho nice smoke

11. 650 a zip in dallas? Haha you crazy boi, 350 at max for some danky doo, nice bud op def not white widow, looks like the bud i have been getting occasionally. Good price too, tejas pride :D

12. Your king of the Hill pictures are funny hahaha:smoke:

13. shit ive met so many bullshit dealers bro i wish i ran across sum zips for 350 bro lol im allways runnin threw south oak cliff in the d got ken out threw but yea prices i run into are fukn crazy

14. Looks like some trainwreck or something.

15. You sure that's whitewidow? That looks like the same shiz I got right now

16. dunno if it was white widow for real or not, its just what the dealer told me.

if you want a closer look....here you go.

Attached Files:

17. Sure that's an ounce?

18. ya only about half of it is pictured

19. #20 diizzy matt, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ohh alright