White Widow From Clone

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mushkan, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Hello GC,

Need some advice on this please. Cuts taken on 11-9-09, rooted to big cubes and placed on table for 12/12 on 12-16-09. Today 51 days later we look done. I was thinking these were a 10 week flower cycle. finished 2 weeks early? All the hairs are orange and the trichs are mostly clear. However 2 days ago I had noticed some mite eggs and upon further inspection a few live spider mites, so I hit them with a safe soap misture, inverting all the plants as I can pick the cube right up and invert the plant. I gave them a good spray down on the underside and then uprighted them. Yesterday I reinspected the plant with a scope and saw that treatment was mostly sucessful. I will monitor. Ok back to timming, we are 51 days into flowering with an expected 70 day finish. I have some pics and we are looking for advise. Thanks GC!

Frag Out!

Attached Files:

2. harvesting when your trichs are mostly clear is gona reduce potency/yeild. they definately look like they can go another 20 days or so. just because the hairs turned does not mean that your bud is fully matured. at the least wait untill you have mostly cloudy trichs. youll be glad you waited trust me:) gl

3. The question are they ready is relative. The harvest window is definately open. You "could" harvest now, but as was suggested, you should wait. I don't know about twenty days, because again, it's subjective. How do you want your high to be? If you wait until you see a few amber trichs you are getting very close. At that point you will notice the calyx sweeling up even more. Your yield, and buzz, not to mention flavors in the cured smoke, will be much better. Lookin good!

4. Hey Guys Thanks for the Advise! We are going to wait it out. I'll be checking those trichs agian tonight and will post more info as it comes.

Thanks Again!

Frag Out!