White Widow from BCseedking...........

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by capecodkid, Sep 10, 2009.

1. I just got my package in the mail took 4 days it was very stealth. Has any one grown the WW from bcseedking? if so is it any good how is the strain? This is gonna be my first indoor grow wish me luck.....:)

2. i have had nothing but good 2 say about them, BCSEEDKING is by far the fastest and most stealthy that i have found the seeds i have bought from them pop at a 95% rate and after planting i have only lost two seedlings from the heat i believe to bad they dont feminize :D

3. Hey I'm Going with White Widow my first grow too..im starting with clones though. Keep me posted on how your doing?

4. I got some seeds from them and so far I am impressed. I got extras from them and started 16 and all poped. I only hope the strains are good, Sweet Dreams and BC Juictfuit. I will later give a report on them after harvest on their site so others can have a better idea of amounts to expect quality of high and any other particulars.

But so far I have to say my expectations have been exceeded in both shipping and germination.