White Widow Crystal+

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by unoit, Apr 27, 2003.

1. your bubble buckets amaze me every time.... how somethng so simple, could work sooo good...

2. HIGH All, yes it still amazes me too gravy...wish I would have known this 20 years ago!

A update on how the WWC+ is doing. The two clones in the BBs are just about ready to go onto 12/12

Here are the WWC+ clones...some more clones were taking from this ones.

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, and the roots!!! MMMMMMM nice and white. It took awhile to load this last pic...have to go get ready for fishing. I'll post the rest later.

Attached Files:

4. Nice Job, keep them babies happy. Are you gonna save strains by cloning or are gonna try a seed crop??

GB

5. bushy girls I'm happy for you ;), A lot of vigor and potency , WWC+ are refined Widows that even a newbie will find hard to kill as they can be cosidered a pure IBL.So easy and fast to clone.
    I should be sending you a set of Lord#1 soon ;)

Yours is all ready looking like one of her sisters the all look like clones from the same mother.

[​IMG]

6. HIGH All, yes we save the strains though cloning and we pollinate a couple lower branches to get maybe 40..50 seeds.

Been to busy thinking about the other girls and forgot about the Lord#1, I'll gladly buy them O.F.F.F. you...I'll get back to you T9F....you still have my email address?

The cloned Bubble Bucket girls went into the Bud room last night. The room is starting to fill up again. What's in there now is the WWC+ which is 39d 12/12 with our White Dick...two Blueberries and one NL#5 which are 11d 12/12 and the two WWC+ in BB's with one of our White Bud. Havn't had a WB in the room for a few months now and it overtakes All others.

Pictures of the cloned WWC+ which have been on 18/6 for 19d

Attached Files:

7. HIGH All, and the other WWC+ girl. These girls are an excellent addition to our rooms.

Attached Files:

8. HIGH All, now our WB...look at those leaves 22d on 18/6 wait till a week from now *LOL*.

Attached Files:

9. Nice! my plant almost looks like the first one yoou posted i love it! But mine is much younger.

10. is that from nirvana seedbank?

11. HIGH All, I'm guessing we'll get around 3..4 oz's from one plant. Now the one's put into BB's mmmmm will be much better than in the soilless mix.

No hippy john they're from Top_9_Fingers at Cannabiseeds.

We like to try out different seed banks and after six companies (over fours years) one ripped us O.F.F.F. So T9F donated 10 of his WWC+ to us. Another Company Peak seeds sent us some of their Blue Berry and some NL#5. This is how to keep customers happy and I have no problem recommending these companies

12. HIGH All, finaly filled up the room.

First plant in the foreground is the White Bud and starting from the right of the WB is a NL#5 from peak seeds and then two clones of the WWC+ our White Dick then BlueBerry and then NL#5 the WWC+ and finaly another NL#5.

That's my Budroom filled.

Attached Files:

13. lol i got the same fan :)

how many watt's u got going there?

WW is gonna be tried in the future but no plans as of now. i cant believe the size of those leaves on that one picture.

damnit...so many kinds and so little space.

14. HIGH All, what we have in there froggy is a 1000w and 400w hps.

Yes that's why we've been growing it for 7 or so years now. Never grew anything like it and we've grown alot of strains over the years.

I know this thread is about the WWC+....but I can't help but posting this White Bud of ours.

Not bad for 32days from a clone.

Attached Files:

15. HIGH All, and the roots...aaahhhhhh I love Bubble Buckets...have I told anyone that yet!! *LOL*

Attached Files:

16. HIGH All, ok back on track...the WWC+ that is now on flush mode.

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, here is one of two WWC+ that were cloned and put into Bubble Buckets the same time as the WB.

Attached Files:

18. HIGH All, and of coarse the roots. Pumped up the nutes to 1350 ppm and started to do a little leaf curl, so I'll be dropping the nutes down abit.

Attached Files:

19. I like that setup, I would do the same thing if I was groing indoor right now. I got a couple babies growing outside of some unknown dank. I say they are about two weeks old. ill post once they fully mature, since I dont like looking at stuiped baby pics.

enough about men, good job, keep up the good work, they all look very pretty!

20. HIGH All, well went logging the other day and the WWC+ came in about 5oz's. Don't have pics because I took the lot over to my LHM's house and forgot my camera...can you believe that!!!!

Here she is the day before logging.

Attached Files: