White Widow, AutoFem, micro, LED journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by HBFunPeaceTime, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Seed planted in ProMix. Let the fun begin. Took a few months off to enjoy my flowers from other grows. However, I am starting to feel the itch. This grow will feature a 3 gallon fabric pot which is all my tiny space can handle; 17" wide, 29" tall, 14" deep Lighting is a 90w bloom boss with 2 supplemental high output florescent bulbs. Ventilation is a smattering of fans, two in, two out (higher cfm) and one for general internal air movement. I am a light hand at watering and feeding, with a general disposition that half the nutrition products on the market are not worth the plastic they come in. As for germination, I just plop in soil add a little water and wait it out. 5 days usually does it. Paper towels and soaking may be good for you, seems unnecessary to me. So, you are welcome to follow along as I grow, input and questions always welcome but I am not much one for debate, you do your thing and I do mine. Odds have it we'll come out the same. Peace, #FREEWEED
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411823663.640957.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411823700.724005.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411823720.623278.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411823790.508677.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411823804.773047.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411823834.156674.jpg

2. Subbed. Working on a cab almost the same size right now. Solid strain too.... Props Nice work. I'm tuned in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Subbed. I have a dresser almost exactly the same size, I'm rocking the UFOs too. Your setup looks nice and clean!

Are you going to be flowering with that light too?

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.

4. Hi, welcome. The LED will stay as is but I trade out the supplemental fluorescent lights. Presently they veg oriented and I trade them out for flowering. Since this is an auto I try to keep disruption to a minimum, lighting included.

5. No sprout yet, but not expected. Climate conditions fine. While I wait, I have been pondering doing some soundproofing. Wonder if anyone sells baffled foam, surely it's out there somewhere.

6. Here's the soil, oh so lonely. Waiting. Patience.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412307475.102533.jpg

7. Today marks the start of day 7, no sprout. I'll wait it out to about day 10 then go poking around to see what's up. In the meantime, I did some work on my timer and spayed neem in and around the cabinet, including the houseplants.

8. Seed was a dud, bummer, first time ever but it happens. Shutting down this journal and starting a new one for Kandy Kush. Too bad this white widow didn't work out.

9. Good luck on your next grow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum