White Widdow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BiggieBG, Jun 21, 2010.

1. How does it look, its 8 weeks old... i put the HPS 250 W too close to it before and now my leafs are burnt is that dangerous for the plant? Does it look male or female, and when should i start flowering?? isnt it a little small? The first month i didnt keep it on a good schedule and i didnt have a good light....maybe thats why its stunted right now. I dont do much for it, just the light and some fertilizer................ let me know what you think and suggestions are appreciated cuz im a noob

Attached Files:

2. What are your temps at? looks like some heat stress in your fourth photo. << Never mind Im a dumb ass did not read it all :smoking: :D

3. i have no idea what my temps are, its summer and a window is always busted open... i wonder winter time, when i have no windows open if they will be ok. So how does it look, are the pics good enough to make a comment ?

4. anyone who has grown or seen white widdow, does mine look normal??

5. hi,,it looks small for 2 months. thats ok just veg longer.;) try to move light close. on my 400w its about 1 foot away.

6. Yea, most def move the light closer, it is looking a bit spindly. Check out my WW in my grow journal if you want to compare.

7. Wow, that is way small bro for 2 months of veg. Esp WW. You plant looks perefect. The intermode lenght is fine you simply must get it closer. Get a light meter bro and get like 30,000 Lumens on that bitch. What genetics is that? It doesn't looke like my WW from Green House Seed Company. THe color is fine also, none of that is burnt. WW does not burn and get heat stressed easily so don't worry about it.

8. ye ill move it closer...... and man, it doesnt look anything like your WW.... mine is not bushy... although this is a test round i would like to get decent budz god damn it ! WW DOES get burt man, i burnt like 4 of my leafs... the tips are completely fried :) lol..

9. should i buy something for the soil to boost its growth and improve budz? the plant in your journal is way bushier than mine, is your soil the reason? or what?

10. You should have been getting some ferts/nutes to it by it's 3rd week at least. Also, you should think about getting more of a enclosed area to capture/reflect all your light. They usually recommend, depending on ventilation, about 12-18" over the plant. Do you have a fan blowing on it?

Also, do the heat test, by putting you hand(back of it)on top of your plant and see if you can comfortably leave your hand there. That is a very good test. If you can leave it there a while, you'll be good. Get it as close as you can.

It may be spindly, but it looks healthy.

JaK

11. Here is my White Widow at 21 days old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here she is on the right, pic taken last night, Exactly 6 weeks old, 1 week into 12/12.

Using a 400w HPS.

[​IMG]

12. I dont have an enclosed space for it man, its no good like this just sitting in my room? Can i cover it with some foil or something to help the reflection? what nutes should i buy? i dont have a fan, should i get one to blow? my windows are almost always open and its hot outside... still get a fan?

13. what are those little balls you grow your plants in lol those orange ones, very strange looking :)) whats an intermode?

14. The clay balls are called Hydroton used in hydroponic set ups also called expanded clay pellets. Link below defines what an internode is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internode_(botany)

15. anyone have an answer to my nutrient question (which ones i should go and buy) are some better than others, some better for vegging or flowering...... and my reflector question, i dont have a closed space, so how should i improve the reflection, and should i get a fan keeping in mind windows are open in my house all day long?

16. There are alot of different brands of nutrients on the market. I have been using Technaflora because thats what my nephew used and I also talked to some people at the hydro shop and thats what they also used with good results including the owner of the shop but there are others that are just as good. Certain nutes are for vegging and certain ones are for flowering. As for reflection you could put up some sheets of reflective mylar thats sold in rolls and I use a oscilating fan on low setting on my plants to help strengthen them but not when there real young same with nutes.

17. You could build some walls from posterboard or cardboard and make them flat white, you will get some reflective properties from that. Easy and cheap enough to do. An oscillating fan on your plants will make them stronger, you should get some air movement around your plants, even with the window open.

I can't comment on nutes, I grow hydro.

18. oh i didnt see the second page, my bad

19. will tin foil do the job i have it hanging from the light downwards toward the plant... there are some openings though.....