Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white webbing on buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cincinnatiswag, Dec 2, 2011.

1. i just discovered webbing on two of my nugs (my guess is spider mites) and flushed that shit. i inspected the rest of the buds and they appeared to be clean. do you think the rest of the buds that i had stored with them will be okay for use?

2. mold probably, as long as it's not on the other buds they should still be good.

3. That would be mold. Throw it away.

4. depending on how bad, could have just cut it off and kept the uninfected parts :)

5. Don't listen to this guy. It's not worth it. It spreads inside the buds. Throw it out, it's not worth dying over.

6. [quote name='"Story"']

Don't listen to this guy. It's not worth it. It spreads inside the buds. Throw it out, it's not worth dying over.[/quote]

okay thanks for the advice i got rid of it

7. Cool man, just make sure to keep it in a cool, dry place. Sorry for your loss!:smoke:

8. dont throw it out!!!
    well the webbed parts, yeah. not the other nugs though. to be 100% safe, make edibles. the heat will kill the mold (i believe, someone else will need to clarify this)

9. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']dont throw it out!!!
    well the webbed parts, yeah. not the other nugs though. to be 100% safe, make edibles. the heat will kill the mold (i believe, someone else will need to clarify this)[/quote]

i threw out all the mold shit and then split open the nugs that were closest to the mold and they were fine. so i'm storing the bud for a couple days to make sure it's all gone

10. sounds like youve got a plan, good thing you didnt smoke that moldy bud! you can get mold spores in your lungs which could cause you to die,

11. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']

sounds like youve got a plan, good thing you didnt smoke that moldy bud! you can get mold spores in your lungs which could cause you to die,[/quote]

haha thanks. i was rolling a couple blunts for tomorrow and that's when i saw it. at first before i got a good look at it i was just like wtf is that toilet paper?

12. Haha! did you contact your connect and tell him? or was it from a harvest?

13. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']

Haha! did you contact your connect and tell him? or was it from a harvest?[/quote]

i'll probably say something next time i see him but i've only picked up from him twice so i might just drop him from my connects

14. Not to be a buzzkill, but the other bud probably still has a LOT of mold spores on it, even if it didn't show obvious signs of it, and it still isn't 100% safe to inhale. Use at your own risk.

15. [quote name='"Jawnnay"']Not to be a buzzkill, but the other bud probably still has a LOT of mold spores on it, even if it didn't show obvious signs of it, and it still isn't 100% safe to inhale. Use at your own risk.[/quote]

i know this is why i'm waiting

16. [quote name='"Story"']

Don't listen to this guy. It's not worth it. It spreads inside the buds. Throw it out, it's not worth dying over.[/quote]

Who dies over mold with a good immune system? Nobody, especially this kind

17. hahaha woops, well i knew when i had it was mold but picked out most of it, then rolled fattys, im still living.

18. hahahahahahah you won't die wtf. You made him toss it for nothing.

19. [quote name='"Buttery"']

hahahahahahah you won't die wtf. You made him toss it for nothing.[/quote]

i only tossed the like .8 with the mold on it so far of the 28 g's so i still got plenty more ha

20. ohhhh ok.

And where you at in Cinci homie? 513 huh