White veins

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Hunter, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I have a random seedling that is about two weeks old. It is in a mix of miracle grow moisture lock soil, coco, vermiculite. 20/60/20. I'm using a 400 Watt metal halide. I've only been giving it water. I'm not sure if I should worry or not. This is my first grow. The temperature is at a constant 75. My humidity is a little low at 35%. Any ideas?

I am at work right now. I will try to post pics when I get home.

2. Also another question. This one I will have to show you pictures for. I will send them when I get home.

I nutrient burned a plant when it was about five days old. (Only first sprout leaves with the new growth tips just peeking out) Since then it has grown real short with many leaves. My question isn't so much about the leaves as it is the top. There seems to be about 20 new leaves sprouting out of the top. Has anyone ever done or seen such a thing?

I will be able to post pics in about four hours.

3. I just remembered that I have been adding hydrogen peroxide to the water. About 2 tablespoons to a gallon. Not sure if that has anything to do with it other then it seems like it sped up the growth.

4. #4 The Hunter, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    image.jpg
    The nutrient burned one. Is it normal for all those chutes on such a small plant? 2 weeks old. It may be hard to see but it was the best pic I could get.

photo 1.JPG
    All together. Just transplanted last night.

photo 2.JPG   photo 3.JPG
    The veins are still a little white but I think it is from the branches growing. It looked kinda bad when it was smaller. 1 and a half weeks old.

photo 4.JPG
    The maui waui. 5 days old.

Attached Files:

5. How do they look? Any tips or advice would be appreciated.