Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white stuff on weed, wtf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cg23wolfpack, Dec 27, 2012.

1. If u don't want it ill take it lol

2. Could of possible been mold, my friend got sick maybe from it, it wasn't a fuzz. The white was from the plant part idk how to explain it it was weird kinda crusty but almost apart of the bud.

3. Seriously lol, can't compare tossing a loaf over a 300 dollar zip.

4. If your health is compromised, could cost more than a couple hundred ;)

5. Mold isn't white though from what i know... it actually ends up making it look like purp although its not purp and very disqusting...

my guess would join anyone who said something that involves spider bugs and there silly webs cause id doubt that its a big ball of thc that grew on your weed lol

id say pick it of with a toothpick and grind it by hand so you can make sure theres nothing scary in it.. if it seems good after that just go for it :p

id imagine people have smoked a lot worst and lived to tell the tale

6. Just saying it was a horrible comparison, in my view I wouldn't buy a zip without checking it out first so its never been an issue to me.

Plus as someone said health is only considered so much, spoken from one of millions of daily pack smokers, if giving to me I wouldn't toss it all out.

7. Cigarettes kill you very very slowly. Mold can you pretty sick and you could die after a short period of ingestion.

8. lol i'd smoke around it

9. Mold spores can be too small to see with naked eye ;)

10. Yall are trippin about this whole mold thing. If that is mold, you can easily scrape it off and assuming there are more mold spores on there, you have an immune system. I can't tell you how many spores (including mold) you've probably inhaled just from walking outside all these years. You guys underestimate a healthy person's immunity to foreign organisms. If humans could easily die from a little bit of mold, we wouldn't have survived this long.

Not to mention you are combusting the mold spores. This does corrupt biological processes.

11. Mold spores areas tiny and very very hearty, especially against heat. And some strains of mold are fatal or pretty toxic. Why introduce more mold onto your body than you normally get. Only increases the odds of getting sick.

12. True. I'm not saying I'd personally smoke it. I never smoke weed that looks suspicious. And he said it seems like it was part of the plant, so it definitely would be some parasite. I wouldn't even touch that shit.

13. True you didn't say you'd smoke it, but your post did make it seem like it's not a big deal at all, when it could possibly be. Or it could be harmless.

Pretty sure he doesn't have mold. Not sure what it is, but parasite or bug sounds more likely.

14. Dont be a pussy. Pinch it off and smoke it.

15. Being weary and cautious isn't being a pussy :p

16. just smoke the shit man lol :hello:

17. If ur worried op, make some qwiso.

18. True I did make it seem like it's not a big deal, but you guys made it seem like ingesting mold is instant death.

19. I think it was just interpreted like that because people assume not dying instantly means it's safe. So they recommend it, and are met with criticism for suggesting something dangerous.

20. Srsly guise? Ahhhh sometimes when i really want some bread, i go in my cupboard to find bread that has 1 or 2 specks of mould, i pick it off and eat the bread.... never again?