Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white stuff on weed, wtf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cg23wolfpack, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Got a oz of this weed and I looked real close at this and I saw this white stuff and it dosnt look like a part of the plant, you guys know?

ForumRunner_20121226_221928.png

ForumRunner_20121226_221950.png

2. Probably mold

3. if it kinda looks like a spider web you know what i mean? then its most likely mold if not he jizzed on your buds.

4. That doesnt look like mold, i would smoke it

5. looks dank. if you don't want it, I'm always down for some free bud!

6. BUY A MAGNIFYING GLASS! or just scrape it away ;)

7. I can't tell shit from the pictures. Just smoke eeet

8. I don't know man. Looks sketchy. Is the rest of the O like that?

9. Looks like mold, just pinch the spot off. Shit looks dank.

10. I can't really tell from that picture sorry. CR/ack? Web? Mold?
    Is it fuzzy?

:smoking:

11. It's probably ash from your cigarette..

12. No reply. Must have smoked it and died.

13. So, you're suggesting that it's safe to smoke weed with mold on it? Or that you could simply pinch it off?

Not sure if srs...

14. Mold can kill you or at least make you sick. Is it even worth the risk :confused::smoking:

15. Sheldon cooper, youre an amazing blade, just telling you, youre like in the top 100 coolest blades, have a nice day

16. #16 lFourTwenty, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    The whole bud doesn't look moldy, it looks pretty good actually. Why couldn't he cut or pinch off the very small spot and smoke the rest of the bud that looks normal?

Edit: After looking closer I don't even think its mold..looks like something that was dropped on it and stuck to the bud.

17. Mold spores are tiny and naked to the eye. You can pull off the mass accumulation of them, the fuzzy stuff, but you can't be sure you got all the spores. It's garbage.

Do you eat moldy bread, just cutting off the fuzzy parts?

18. #18 lFourTwenty, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    Lol bread is cheap as hell. Weed costs considerably more. Throwing out moldy bread is a lot easier than throwing out an ounce of buds.

Edit: And eating mold is a lot more dangerous than combusting it, especially if it was black mold.

19. throw away the parts where is has alot of white stuff, im sure smoking a little mold (assuming it is mold) isnt too bad for you. but the rest looks nice

20. So your suggesting that your health is ok at the expense of money? lol OKAYYYY.

and smoking mold is far more dangerous, gets right into your blood stream within seconds of smoking. ;)

Regardless, any method of ingesting mold is just flat-out dumb, and reckless.