White Stuff on My Leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bmansouri, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC, so I've noticed that this white, web-like material has started appearing on my leaves. I'm just wondering what they're resulting from. First two pics are of the leaves. Last one is of my whole plant:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any suggestions?? :confused:

2. It could be a couple things man. Either powder mildew which I DOI t becuz looks like you're growing inside. Or spider mite webs. Are they mostly on the underside of the leaves? Hopefully ita not spider mitea but if it is u better get yourself sum azamax as soon as u can. Hope this helped.

3. hahahaha.. cant you see the spider mite infest? is this a joke? i can see them with the awesome pics you took...

am i on punked?

4. PHP:
    LOL!!! That's exactly what I thought. Ut I figures id give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a couple options. I knew it was mites as soon as I saw the 2nd pic.

5. ill assume he's real.... neam oil, real fast, follow the directions

and get a hot shot pest strip in there from home depot or lowes... six dollars.. problem solved, unless you like smoking bugs