white stuff on leafs

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ForrestGreen420, Sep 3, 2012.

1. So I noticed white spots on a leaf and I am wondering what this is??? Anybody ever had this?

2. Powdery mildew? I dont know man pictures?

3. For some reason it won't let me I'll try tho. It looks like it could be that but idk. It looks like water stains sort of

4. [quote name='"ForrestGreen420"']For some reason it won't let me I'll try tho. It looks like it could be that but idk. It looks like water stains sort of[/quote]

Ya I'm having a problem uploading pictures to. It might just be some Drywater with nutrients On the leaves?

5. It could be I mean its only on a few leafs doesn't seem to be affecting the flowers at all. Everything looks healthy now. Have you ever had mildew powder?

6. Use baking soda and H2o Buddy stay on it every two or three days until it is all gone. If it persist then you need to fins a better solution.

7. Forsure. It's not spreading or anything. Do your leaves die off faster?

8. I am pretty sure. It's not like there is a mjor upkick in the spread if you do get it. You can be lucky and it just may take a while to progress pending on your grow room temps, ph, enviro, AIR circulation is KEY to this also. CFM needs to be withing a 3 min range if you room is a 8 * 8 * 8 But i suggest you do not wait to see if it is. Do the treatment now because if you wait till its bad you r only setting yourself back for more work in the long run. Baking soda 1 tblsp per gallon and keep mixture agitated(shake well each use). Tend to all you girls and not just the ONE because if you treat just the ONE and its already spread without you being able to notice it can pop back up because you thought you had it down. Better to just be on the safe side my friend. Good advice hope it helps if anyone disagrees please let me know what other forms of action YOU would take.

Guhd Luck
    Smokebeer

9. Could be thrips. They leave white, silver-ish damage. Neem oil worked for me. Spray under leaves and every three days.

10. smoke beer never heard of baking soda i have a problem aswell with pm i have been trying to take care of with azamax as that has worked before but it kills the pistols and they will turn orange insted of white and tall does the baking soda have this effect thanks.

11. This is an outdoor grow not indoor