white stems,brown leafs

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by roustabout56, Dec 22, 2008.

1. :confused: confused,the main stem is turning white,the under leafs are turning brown or black,at any rate their drying and becoming brittle and falling off!!! Is it my nutrient?,are they to high or to low?Would some body PLEASE HELP me,this is my first attempt. Thank You!!! [PIC]

Attached Files:

2. From the pics it looks like you have an algae problem and it's caused the stem to rot.

I wouldn't hold out waiting for things to get better as to me, it looks like it's beyond recovery.

I hope for you that I'm totally wrong tho.

3. thanks for info but I am only a week away from flushing,do you think it hurt if I go ahead with my flushing and crop the harvest. Also I am feeding 10 ml.of flower bloom,ang 5ml. of micro to a gal. of water,that's on my clones and flowering both the same, is that good or not??? once again I do Thank You!!!

4. that looks like powder mildew, and bud rot. I wouldn't smoke that and others would probably say the same. You can make some hash though usually takes out 99.9% of mold etc..

Also looks like everything around the plant has the mildew too, like on your tubes, etc.. That's shit is horrible for you to be breathing in also.

5. First one is a W/W about 5wks. old with a white powder on stem and the other stems are turning red to purple in color. Then second plant is P/C about 4wks. old same issure's,third plant is C/B about 4wks. old and it has the same problem. I am useing10ml. of Flora Bloom and 5ml. Flora Micro to one gallon of reverse osmosis water and we are doing water change every 14 days.This our first attempt at starting Mother's, Really this is our first attempt at any of it ,and it's for our own person self. But we are trying so we Thank You all ahead of time for any HELP yall give,truly I Thank You!!!:wave:

Attached Files:

6. how do you know this isnt good to smoke,Please tell me more as I have never done this for myself,I have always bought,but I do have a breathing problem with my lungs,So I do truly Thank You!!!

7. It's not good to smoke because it's MOLD! I can't really tell because it's blurry, but the
    3rd pic looks like bud rot on the buds. 1-2 there's maybe some bud rot near the underside of the buds, but again i can't really tell.

But that white shit i'm pretty sure is powder mildew. I don't know the effects of inhaling/smoking mold, but i'm pretty sure you'll get sick or something.

People die/get real sick living in houses with mold etc... so just be careful.

8. well you got me worried,thats 8wks. of nut. and power ,plus time,would you check out my other thread;which is under wanta-be-mothers tell me what you think before I get to far along!Again THANKS!!!

9. I agree do not smoke those plants dude...do not smoke those plants definitely mold. Trash them and clean the entire area top to bottom before u grow again.:(