white spots on my babies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lrn2board, Jun 14, 2009.

1. So i just transplanted my rockwool little babies to my dwc setup in a 18 gal rubbermaid. 2 of them have doubled in size in just 48 hours. My diesel though has white spot on it and doesn't look like its growing. heres some pictures. I have a 400 watt hps light 18 inches away ( moved it from 26 down 2 inches every 12 hours) the ph is at 6.0 and the temp is in the low 80's when the light is on. anybody give me some advise? I alrdy start them on nuts too, 1/4 strength. also wanted to know if i should add more nuts to the original tub or should i make a new batch? heres the pics, thanks in advance new_pics_030.jpg

2. bump the white spots are on the leaves and on the new leaves it looks like something ate them or something but i think thats highly unlikely any thoughts?

3. From an educated guess it could either be the pH or the nutes. If you're using Hydro you may want to check for light leaks too. That's all I can think of since I'm no expert. If your problem moves to your other plants you'll know it's probably pH or nutes. May want to post this in the sick plants forum as well.