Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

white shit my bubblers

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by dazgam, Aug 14, 2011.

1. hi there,been growing in soil for abt a year and decided to have a go with bubblers.the thing is this is the second time in 2weeks i have found white shit growing or seems to be growing in my bubler.what is and how can i stop it for good?:(

2. Keep light out of the water. Keep the water around or below 70 degrees. Seach for peroxide, or hygrozyme. Best of luck dude!

3. cheers mate will do.i look for some now.thanks again bruv.yeah been reading some of the other posts on here and they seem sound.just hope i can do aswel as u lot seem to.lol.

4. can u recommend a site to get peroxide from and what strength solution should it be m8?

5. I'm not too sure about the dosage for peroxide. But I've used the hygrozyme before. I got it as htgsupply. Probably find it on ebay or amazon too. Main thing is to keep the light out and the temps down which should stop the problem once you get it all cleaned up. Also, never be afraid to just move the plants over and bleach the shit out of everything. I use the same hydroton rocks for each grow, but they soak in pure bleach for a few days in between. Also bleach the inside of the res, everything, then rinse it really good, fill it back up w/ nutes, add that hygrozyme and keep the light out and the temps down and you'll be good to go.

6. just bought some on ebay 6pound.thing is it take a week to gt here gutted so guess il have to start again when it gets here.thanks again mate