Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Russian

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhazeTwo, May 10, 2007.

1. Anyone had this before?

Just picked up 1/8 of this from my regular dealer, he was trying to get me to take some Blues but i've been smoking that for the past 2-3 weeks and want something different.

A quick Google said it's a cross between White Widow and AK47. Supposedly the strongest strain around at 22%?

2. I've heard of this strain but that's all, never seen it or smoked it. Sounds killer though.

3. Last time I had some was about 4 years ago. Wasnt the most potent bud Ive ever had, but it was some of the best smelling.

4. grown properly, white russian should be up there with the TOP strains and is a favourite amongst more experienced growers, but any strain can be shit if its not grown properly, like if you were to grow g13 badly, it would be shit weed, but for some reason growin conditions seems to be over looked by buyers, and they get mesmerized by ridiculous strain names

5. ya man, ive heard of a white russian - kaluha and vodka, but post some pics

6. i hav sum in my closet rite now...not much left but i still hav sum lol.if u havnt smoked ne yet and r wonderin if its good, let me put it this way.......i got baked outta my mind off of 2 hits threw my bong......killed a bowl and i was flyin. man i wish i kould find sum more around here in cali, my dealers dont ever get ne.

7. Had a spliff last night after a week break and I was baked, but it was more of a monged out high if you get me? Feel all lazy and tired this morning too. Will try grab some pics in a bit.

8. As promised...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^ so true

10. The bud looks great, definitely reminiscent of some White Russian I had about a year ago. Love the genetics of the strain, Widow is one of my all-time favorites and the AK-47 pretty much speaks for itself. Great pickup my man.

11. thats the first time anyones underlined something ive posted in agreement!!

*single tear of joy rolls down left cheek*

*sparks a bifter*

12. the bud looks so good! mann....

13. Picked some of this White Russian stuff up myself. I paid 130 for a quarter, and for my town that is a pretty good deal. Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. white russian is one of my favorite strains... if you have a friend with a vaporizer, i highly recommend putting a bowl in it. nice pickup, by the way.