White Russian

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowBake, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I was encouraged to start a thread to keep those interested, up to date with my first grow.

My phone wouldn't let me post pictures that were previously uploaded to another thread. So if you want to check them out from the very beginning please see my "Seed Casing Stuck" thread in the absolute beginners sections. Here are the pictures I've taken to this point that I could post. (They are the little ones in the SBS in the first couple pics):

twitter.com/ImKickedOut Instagram.com/abakethegreat

Attached Files:

2. This is going to be great I'm subbed.

3. Thanks for the support, man. Much appreciated.

4. What's going on, guys?

I got a new update for you, as well as a few concerns.

So it's been a month (from yesterday) since these White Russians have been planted from seed, and they all look to be doing great! Even the runt of the liter has shown vast strides of growth. Which is good, because I was ready to count it out after I saw very little growth over the course of the 1st week or so after transplanting.
    I think this has a lot to do with the fact that I've started giving them nutes, as of about a week ago.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the progress as well as pictures of my concerns (I didn't take the picture until after they were sprayed again. Hence some of the droop):

You can see one that has some discoloration on the leaf, which I'm guessing is a Magnesium deficiency?
    The other you can see is the leaves canoeing upwards on one. I'm puzzled by this; no new growth is doing this, just on 2 of the leaves. This problem isn't occurring on any other plants in my room. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

5. wow you must be running a lot of lights they are huge for 30 days

6. Just 2 T5s.

7. I grew out a pack of serious seeds White Russian and I had nothing but great things to say about them-uniform plants, vigorous plants, huge yields,nice frost, great smell, and flavor.

You should enjoy this grow!

8. Awesome! Looking forward to flowering!

9. so what strain is this exactly ?

10. White Russian. As the thread subject states.

11. So this is my White Russian, but does this look like a pistol to you guys?

Attached Files:

12. Isn't*

13. its not a pistol this things grow off the side of the stem.

14. Better picture?

Attached Files:

15. Here's another on the same plant! These can't be anything but pistols (I hope). Only issue is, I've already taken cuttings from this plant and put it into 12/12 to sex, and the cutting has yet to show? Thought?

Attached Files:

16. It looks like a pistil at first glance, but if you zoom in close you'll see something interesting...the "potential pistil" or "pistil in question" appears green itself, which would most likely make it a stipule. Is the "pistil" growing out of a calyx, or is it growing directly from the stalk/stem?

17. They're both growing from the calyx. NOT the stem.
    They're not really green in person. They're more of a pale yellow/white. Similar to that of a small hair. No other way to describe it.
    I'll upload some more pictures tomorrow if I can remember.

18. Best I can get:

Attached Files:

19. I'd say vigorous covers it. Lol! These things are beasts!