WHITE RUNTZ!!! My 2nd grow ever!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iiMBLiiTz3D, Dec 10, 2020.

1. So it came down to the 6th month to the day since I sprouted my first ever plant which grew to yield a whopping 6 ounces!

It was a rocky start with not much precise knowledge as I was watching all the videos I could, as well as speaking to multiple people but I became quite quick to bounce back from my mistakes. I had help from a few very good sources who pushed me through and I awoke a monster haha!

Now that I am more clued up I'm hoping to top and train them both very early. (My 1st plant i only super cropped. I did not top and I ran veg way too long.)
    So this time round should be a breeze!

I'm sticking with my guns when it comes to nutrients because last time I f'd up many times. And I do not want any sort of nute burn/deficiency so I have Micro,Grow & Bloom that I will be using along side calmag and mycorrhizae. Introducing each at the respected time. (Which will be much more accurate this time round)

I am quite pleased with my first crop. I am still burping my jars at the moment and will be looking to cure for another 2 weeks. But I have been smoking it and its pretty damn nice! (Ill drop some pics at the bottom, after my 2 seedlings.)

I'm hoping to keep a full journey for this one so that people can gain and learn. Something I wish I had from day 1.

Now I won't always go into full detail but I will be updating promptly and would love to have a continues thread going.

Happy to answer any questions and also feel free just to write something down if you are new or not:)

Stay blessed.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app 20201210_004323.jpg 20201210_005334.jpg 20201210_005357.jpg 20201210_004948.jpg 20201210_004917.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I used a 125W CFL and a 400W Super Veg HPS.

I took it slow...
    It was 8-10 weeks veg and 10-12 weeks flower & dry and still curing now 2 weeks after.

I grow in coco coir and perlite with a 50/50 ratio.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app