White Rhino

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRUPTED, Aug 5, 2011.

1. What is the average flower time for white rhino? Hows it yeild? Easy or hard to grow?

2. Seemed pretty easy to grow, was my first try. So that included a few beginners mistakes too, but they survived anyway. I'm doing a second run now.

Flower times was supposed to be 8 weeks, but mine too longer. But could be caused by other thing, like me being a noob ect.

I took these clones from the first plant while it was flowering. That seemed to make them really bush, plus i topped them too. So they both have 4 colas now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I'm starting my first at flower now so ill keep up posted on how long it takes

4. Wow those are REALLY PRETTY!! I have 3 from clones my buddy just hooked me up with!! They are doing great under T5 flo. lights (4/4ft bulbs) How long should I leave in veg.?

5. #5 buddax, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    You should get a microscope so you can look at the trichromes to determine the right time to harvest . I'm sure you can find a guide on that subject on the forum too.

How long you veg is dependent on how large you want the plants to be. In the first run I did, they actually did't not grow much in flowering. But that might be caused by other factors too.

I think the general rule of thumb is, that they grow 1/3 to 2/3 of the height they had in the veg face. But it can vary, apparently.

Oh and thanks for the compliment, I'm very pleased with them so far too :D

6. [quote name='"buddax"']You should get a microscope so you can look at the trichromes to determine the right time to harvest . I'm sure you can find a guide on that subject on the forum too.

How long you veg is dependent on how large you want the plants to be. In the first run I did, they actually did't not grow much in flowering. But that might be caused by other factors too.

I think the general rule of thumb is, that they grow 1/3 to 2/3 of the height they had in the veg face. But it can vary, apparently.

Oh and thanks for the compliment, I'm very pleased with them so far too :D[/quote]

Hey, hows that rhino doing? Mine are in week 7 seem a little behind, but still pretty. I have a issue with yellowing fan leaves and purple stems. Not to sure whats going on. I was going to flush then feed. I think nitrogen or ph lock out. Will keep u posted.