white rhino

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by critter 11, Jun 10, 2003.

1. 6 and a half weeks.

Attached Files:

2. and this.

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, vedy nice critters.....when is the time for you to start flushing?

4. do u plan on selling that shit? cause thats what it looks like to me.. cause no 1 can smoke that by themselfs.. i mean thats what i would do.. lol i only have 1 plant.. 5 weeks and 3 days into flowering.. i think ill get like 2 Oz from it... hahaha ur gonna get like 22 pounds from that!! go head with ur bad self

5. l will start to flush when about 25 to 30 percent of the pistols turn brown,a few days off yet...p.s. yes l will smoke most of it myself, the rest l give away to friends and needy people .At a oz a week this lot will only last a few months,lol.

6. shit give some to me if ur giving it away!!! haha but i have a question.. what do u mean by FLUSHING the plant be 4 u harvest? what does that do if ur just gonna take it out to dry? in my head it makes no sence.. i mean does flushing it take all the N-P-K out from the roots so it wont taste like chemicals?

7. its a long story but by flushing all the food out and making the plant suck up its reserves ya get a better and cleaner smoke [no headaches].Most people who grow for personal use do it,to much trouble for the money makers ,lol.

8. how do ya flush?

9. clean water till it comes out at about 400 ppm on the gauge.

10. If you give that away... Can I maybe have 2 or 3 seeds? It would be much appreciated... I'll do all the work :)

11. lol,no seeds in this my friend.

12. looks great dude, good luck smoking it all, i'm sure you will have no problems.

13. How much are you going to get from this yield critter?

14. Approximatly 24 ozs clean dry smoke.Not good but ok :D

15. Nice

I got some white rhino beans from serious seeds i haven't started yet.After i finish up my current grow i'm going to germ. some of them.

16. ^^^^^^^^
    He means the hairs and by using the pistol way when to harvest say 75% to 80% of the hairs have turned orange thats a good time to harvest...

17. size of room ?x?x?
    lights?
    soil or hydro?
    how long in veg?

19. if you let it go the full 10 weeks it gets very couchlock.
    if you harvest around the 7 week mark its a much more trippy smoke.
    i harvested some of my white rhino at 7weeks and the rest at 9.
    the two lots are very diffrant smokes.
    i smoke #7 in the day and #9 at night.
    worth taking a bit early just so you can see what 2 weeks can do.

20. l grow a juicyfruit for my daytime use :D

theres pics here somewhere.