Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Rhino v Medusa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by recycledair, Oct 17, 2011.

1. So I got a new hookup, gave him a call... I can get 10g of Medusa or a Purple Haze cross for about $63 (rand-dollar exchange rate of $1 = R7.90)
    I can also for $75 dollar get the white rhino...dunno if it's 10g or 5g the guy spoke super quick and I battled to keep up

My questions are

1. Does anybody have experience with this Medusa strain? Is it any good?
    2. Should I pay the extra $12 and get white rhino? And for $75 (which in ZA is fuck expensive for weed) do you think I get 5g or 10g

I'm sorry if this is garbled, I'm just a little bit kushed!

2. I've never had, or heard of Medusa, so I won't get into whether it's a real strain or just a nickname for some super-hairy buds, but I would go with the White Rhino in your shoes. If its legit WR, it will be super-chron, and you will be a very, very happy stoner. just from my experience, and my $0.02 :smoke: