White Rhino Massive Trichs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DaGanjaMonster, Apr 13, 2013.

1. #1 DaGanjaMonster, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    I posted this grow diary years ago but one of the moderators loved it so much he deleted all my photos from the site and locked me out of the site... I just got back on last week, this was my favorite plant I've ever grown a true knockout smoke as well... It is White Rhino from a seedbank in Amsterdam but I don't remember which one... Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. And a beautiful Sea Of Green

[​IMG]

3. Yup, that's the rhino alright...
    Up til a year ago we used to pick it up looking like that..
    But I think they let their genetics degrade or had a bad couple runs because it stopped looking like that, Sometimes it's just good to start from seed again, am I right?

4. Ya man all I ever do is grow from seed. I've grown a lot of different strains and never seen anything like this again. I never did grow rhino again because I found the smoke to be too harsh although the quality of the high was great I prefer to have better taste and smoother smoke. Just thought people might like to see the close up shots of the trichomes I still like to get stoned and look at them, haha!