white rhino flowering pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 5TURBO, Apr 30, 2008.

1. boys and gals,

this is my grow well into flowering now, any advice and comments would be appreciated!! all phone pics!!

Attached Files:

2. lookin very nice. how long have they been flowering for? either way they look happy and healthy good work

3. been flowering for 6 weeks in those pics, grown alot in the last week!!

got a little vid on my grow setup, including all my blue cheese in the vegging room!!

[​IMG]

hope the link works!!

4. two of my blue cheese planted outdoors:

Attached Files:

5. very nice io like the stealthy part of that are you using flouro tubes in your veg?

6. envirolite mate

7. nice plants man they look real healthy... im jealous

i have a cheese plant goin in a bubble bucket at the moment, probably a relation to your blue cheese. the odor is pretty low on it, im surprised. i'll let you know how mine turns out. the smoke is supposed to be amazing.

8. cheese is AMAZING, soooo tasty, i actually know a guy who knows THE guy who apparently made that strain :) enjoy man, plants look awesome btw turbo :)

9. looks very nice plus rep for your super growth

10. lol, my cell's camera does the same thing when I try to take pics when the HPS is on.

Nice buds bro!

11. nice setup

12. thx for the replys guys. :D:D

this is my first proper grow, so all a learning experience which i think im just getting the hang of. :)

13. this was a male haze i had to get rid of, was one of two seeds a friend gave me ones a beautiful female which im flowering and will share with you later, the other was a dirty male!!!

[​IMG]

14. more pics taken last night, tell me wat u think guys:

Attached Files:

15. more pics taken yesterday, sorry for the quality:):)

Attached Files:

16. my blue cheese still in the veg room, grown alot!!

pic at the bottom is my rhino cutting

Attached Files:

17. few more pics of my lil collection:

Attached Files:

18. what you guys think:

Attached Files:

19. I think the shit looks tasty. Good job, bro. :hello:

20. good job bro i havent been around for a while nice too see people doin it up +