White people have no right to talk about race.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ismokegreen, Dec 2, 2011.

1. #1 ismokegreen, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18p23-mE4e0&feature=endscreen&NR=1]"If you're a white man, then shut the fk up about race!" @ Occupy Wall St. - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KA9fqPSXZM&feature=related]Raging racist @ Day o' Rage OWS - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaZF4FJ2eUA&feature=related]Racist Rager @ Occupy Wall St. - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0gv8EgYE0&feature=related[/ame]

Thoughts on this?

2. I feel a whole bunch of smoke trying to be blown up my asshole. Occupy Wall Street is just a fucking mess...a big fucking mess.

3. Didn't even watch...but that's stupid. I want to make a living writing a lot about equality and stuff so I take that as an insult because I think I have fair opinions that minorities (and a lot of white people) would agree with (and I care about the subject) so I take offense to the message.

4. I support freedom of speech in all forms. So if white people wanna talk about race go for it. Also that seems like he just wants to pin his problems on someone else

5. now can we post videos about racist bigots at tea party rallies?

6. That guy is so racist lol

7. #7 ismokegreen, Dec 2, 2011

You should at least watch the first one to get the idea.

I personally feel like this is the prevading mentality that is sort of hanging over our culture these days. I find it to be an outrage that people seem to be discriminating against my own race in the name of retribution or even "equality" itself. I'm a white male, but I never looked down on anyone based on their race. I've never enslaved or persecuted anyone or descriminated against a soul on this earth, yet I'm expected to sit back and accept that my race (in other words I and my family) deserves to be disrespected and disregarded? It really bothers me.

People like this cause problems where they wouldn't otherwise exist.

8. Hope this doesn't sound racist, but does that guy at all resemble Wyatt Cenac?

9. - Ron Paul

10. what a fuckin moron

11. [quote name='"ismokegreen"']

You should at least watch the first one to get the idea.

I personally feel like this is the prevading mentality that is sort of hanging over our culture these days. I find it to be an outrage that people seem to be discriminating against my own race in the name of retribution or even "equality" itself. I'm a white male, but I never looked down on anyone based on their race. I've never enslaved or persecuted anyone or descriminated against a soul on this earth, yet I'm expected to sit back and accept that my race (in other words I and my family) deserves to be disrespected and disregarded? It really bothers me.

People like this cause problems where they wouldn't otherwise exist.[/quote]

This. Plus the fact that I know more racist and prejudicial "minorities" than I do white people.

12. My skin color has nothing to do with my right to speak

White people are racist, is a racist remark in its own

open your eyes

13. Is this what OWS is? A bunch of people like this arguing over different injustices they see? All I see here is that guy just spewing out his own racist babble that really doesn't make any sense. I pity him.

14. I'd like to see that. People always talk about how racist they are and I'm not sure why, aside from birtherism.

15. Exactly. That dude is generalizing the whole fucking white race by saying because we were born into a country that supported racism, we in turn are racist. I fucking hate when people who are of the minority think they are being attacked by the white race because of normal shit that every "white" PERSON has to deal with. Do I feel good about slavery, and what we did to the african americans? FUCK NO! Do I hate black people? FUCK NO!
    idk what im trying to say but, that dude is fucking stupid. He is smart but stupid. You cannot just generalize a whole population/race of people based on where they are from. So if someone is half black half white do they hate black people partially? like seriously. WHAT THE FUCK?!

16. @ the 2nd video: I burst out laughing when he zoomed in on the black cop behind them.

17. that dudes a moron and a racist

18. Here in california (so cal at least) , white people are the minority.

Saying that white people can't talk about race is just as racist as saying a Latino can't talk about whatever , so big fail for him .

19. #20 Elem3nt17, Dec 2, 2011
    Angry black racists, they do exist. I am all for racial pride and equal rights, but this guy is just an asshole. Also this guy looks like he has some caucasian genetics in him, I bet you any money he has a fair skinned parent.