Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Owl or Swisher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tylerm63, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Im getting some danks soon and gotta be on the run so I need something portable. Whats better white owl or swisher. Nothing else just those two. Also ive never had a blunt thats why im asking

2. You have to get an entourage they're great. White owl vs. Swisher though I'd go with a swisher, they're usually fresher.

3. white grape white owl in the 2 pack foil wrapped.

4. Hootie hoo

i have to disagree. White owls in my area are usually fresher

5. Yeah I heard from a lot of people white owls are usually fresher also whats the difference between a 5 pack and the 2 pack foiled?

6. yea white grape white owl definately. I had a bad experience with swishers. My local gas station had a buy one pack of 5 and get one free. So i was like sweet! But then i got home, and the second u touched it they would crack! So i stick to white owl, always fresh.

7. the foiled is usualy fresher

8. K guess im going with white owls thanks everyone

9. White Owl...fuck swishers

10. swishers are usually dry and crumbly and shitty from my experience

11. Wow that's crazy, do you guys get the flavore swisher tubes? I guess maybe they don't even make them anymore... I don't really smoke them anymore, I've been sticking to games, dutchies, and my new favorite.. Entourage.

12. It really depends. Usually the only swishers around here are in Cigarillo form. So i'll grab a strawberry tubed white owl and crack it down the middle. But honestly I only smoke white owls or swishers if I am either broke or thats all they have. I prefer a Zig-Zag cigarillo dual pack (Mango flavor is the 'ish).

13. White owl where I live thats all we buy swishers aren't good an my spell check thought I was trying to spell seizures when I put swisher haha.

14. I used to smoke swishers like mad when I started smoking. But it turns out that swishers are the fastest burning rillos. So i'd go with the white owl.

15. Blunt Visions that's a good point, I never thought of how fast they burn. But still, I prefer a blunt that you roll the leaf (dutch, game) oppose to one you crack down the middle. I guess that's not the question in this topic though.

16. White Owl Strawberry is my favorite.

17. I always imagined strawberry would taste like ass. Never had anythingg other than grape.

18. Garcia vega, or game..... so much better then swisher type cigarillo.