White Owl Blunts -Trick to Rolling?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BiG StroOnZ, Jun 12, 2006.

1. I've always found white owls need more wet to roll.

2. when a white owl is rolled nicely it's better than any other in my opinion. dutches and games always come out kinda floppy and shit to me. a nice owl feels stiff like it was made in a factory or something. you just gotta get the leaves to stick together after you crack it(just use your tounge and lips). after that just roll it up like a big joint

3. i make a syrup for my outer leaf with some good alcohol and hunny. its the bomb. smoke slower to.

4. this is how i do my white owls.

tools.
    1.cigar splitter
    2.lots of weed
    3.grinder

1. get it wet and then kinda dry it with the lighter so its hard enough to go through the splitter.

2. slide through the splitter round end first.

3. leave or brake off round tip. if the leave the tip on you can get some tweezers to get out the tobacco so you can add a lil more bud.

4. pack a fatty and when you start to close it start at the rounded tip first. wet it real good in small spot kinda like spot welding. but only with spit. then after you have wet it and closed it use your lighter to dry it so it dont open. and keep doing that till your done.

5. green games are the way to go my friend...unless ur store carries grape green games.. then i highly suggest those but not alot of pplaces have em...

6. With white owls you just split it down the middle and roll it like a joint. Up in northern new york weve got an indian reservation where they can sell blunt wraps. There basically like papers but its cigar papers.

7. Lol thats how you roll without fucking the blunt up. Common practice, nothing we didn't know

8. I agree 100% ....these cocksuckers are my fav to roll with. Split - Lick - Stuff - Roll - Dry - Smoke. Done! Not hard.

9. ...why is this in the seasoned tokers forum? u roll a white owl the same way u would roll a phillie or a swisher, just got a new camera and a pacc of pineapple white owls. Maybe i'll post a pic

10. if your good you shouldnt have to lick the sides, i use the tear method when im lazy.
    or single roll. i love white owls. and the one in the tubes are called XL's lmao.
    the ones in the foils are the freshest BTW.

11. wow for this thread. and im sure after i reply, this thread will sink pages back. but anyway...
    white owls wtf, get a dutch, a strawberry dutch and take the caner leaf out before you put ur weed in it, a dutch burns so much slower than a white owl. i know youve heard how mokin a blunt is kinda like wasting your weed, well if you moke a white owl you will deff. gona waste weed, but with a dutch it burns alot slower, not so much weed is wasted and it tastes better.:hello:

a white owl only smells good from a distance, smokin them is almost harsh like. well too me anyway.

12. IMO nothing beats a green game or a garcia y vega.

13. white owls suck.theyr horrible,jst horrible

14. white grape white owls are my favorite cheap blunts. I too prefer the ones in the tubes.

15. Peach Phillies are my favorite *drool*

16. white owls are just like any other blunt to me rolling wise.. I dno just split it and rip the mouthpiece off maybe rip a lil bit off length wise if it is too much.

17. Its all about the dutches baby

18. exactly right. just roll it like a tight ass junt and it works perfect, and they smoke nicely too

19. i can roll a white owl with a gram of dank and make it burn like 30 mins man.. white owls are teh heezy white grape bitchs

20. word.