Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White noise being picked up as music?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brian1671, May 11, 2011.

1. Sometime after smoking a shit load of weed, like around 1 to 2 grams in a single sesh out of a bong or when i eat edibles i hear songs playing in my mind exactly like they are comming from an ipod, its weird though and completely random like last night i finished a sesh then turned on my shower and i started to hear and recite bohemian rhapsody a song that i havent listend to in years yet i can play the whole background and singing in my mind, does this happen to anyone else?

2. sometimes I will think I hear a completly random song playing, and I'll listen closer and actually hear the song just how it really is, even though it's not playing

3. yeah i swear this is how most recording artists come up with inspiration. happens to me too

4. ahahah exactly what i go through at least i know im not crazy or some shit

5. One time I was in my friends bathroom and I thought the noise of the fan was a piano. It was really well played too.

6. yea this happens to me very frequently when i get extremely stoned. At first it literally scared the shit out of me, but now i enjoy it. My own little radio.

7. yea i think of it as i dont need to carry my ipod if im getting baked haahhaha

8. yes when i smoke a a lot of trees i will hear music so clearly. but i know its not there. hard to explain really....

9. This happens even sober.

sometimes i'll be listening to a song in a dream, and I'll wake up and that song will seem like it's BLASTING in my bedroom. pretty cool. :smoke:

sometimes I reach for the stereo remote... only to accidently turn it on :rolleyes:

Hallucinations are the shizzzznit.

10. Glad I'm not the only one to get this effect from weed. I love getting super stoned and listening to a random song at a really low volume and I start hearing really nice distorted guitar sounds, like some of the best guitar solos you'll ever hear.

11. haha one time i put a song on on youtube and i was watching the little red line thing move at the buttom and was watching the video, just listening to the song, and it was a beautiful song, and i listened to it for about three minutes before i realized my speakers were off.. yea...

12. Good to see it happens to others too

13. I hear it both sober and high. I'm a guitarist so I usually have stuff going on in my head followed by me transcribing it. When I'm high I come up with crazy shit haha

14. I was at a park with some friends and kids were on the swings and the squeaking noises sounded like beautiful violins playing. I went home and recorded it and made a whole song out of the "swing melody" :)