White nob shaped things. bad or good?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ismokemyown, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']i know ace hardewhere's around here carry happy frog nutes and fox farms soils and nutes, so if u have ace hardwheres' where you live it keeps you from paying the 30 bucks most hydroshops charge its 16.95 here where im at for the 1.5 cf bag, but then again i heard, i heard but dont kno if its true or not but some hydrostoreguy told me its a diff formula, idk why that would be but i have heard of "fl mix" and east and west mixes but idk what all that means, can somone input on why this is or would be?[/quote]

I pay 30 bucks for a big bag about 4 feet tall and like 2 feet wide I think there's like a yard in it? Isn't 1.5 cf like only a few pots worth?

2. Whenever someone is a dick on here I get confused. You smoke weed...how the fuck are you still so angry?!?

Go smoke.

3. I think this thread is Cursed..everyone who posts on this thread will eventually start fighting with eachother...it should be deleted immediately.

4. Asshole.

Na...I love you man. You're crazy, but I love you.

[​IMG]

5. I think you just called me an asshole...didnt you just post this like 30 seconds ago? WTF?

6. Lol wut

Mind = blown

I meant the op.

U fukkin with me? I'm destroyed right now so my reality meter is skewed

7. No man...Im sorry..I thought you were really messing with me..I took it the wrong way..Im really out of it too right now...I think the best thing I could do would be to unsubcribe to this thread...I basically started the whole freaking mess so its hard for me to stop responding to other peoples posts that have nothing to do with me...sorry again...Peace .

8. Lol sorry man I was just saying the OP was acting nuts in the beginning. I
    Never angry at anyone while high, so someone so angry on a pot forum just made me lol

9. Haha I know. Usually I am pretty chill, but I ran out of weed!

10. Thanks. and its cheap :)

So would that light be enough for a closet grow from start to finish or would I need more.

Oh and do those put out heat? Because what I have no is like zero heat from my lights

11. that would be enough for one plant...

i don't think it would produce enough heat to be a big prob:smoke: